2 • bad decisions

Classes ended one by one as it slowly neared lunchtime. Jisung always loved this time of the day as he could sit and talk with his friends, not bothering about anything. The thing was, today, that one chinese boy lingered in his mind, eating at his brain so he decided that he'd like do discuss with his friends as they'd probably know what to do.

"Mark, Donghyuck! You weren't here this morning," Jisung greeted the older who was sat next to Jaemin.

"Told you, they slept in. Again." Jaemin rolled his eyes but smiled at the two who were eating their lunch. 

"Where's Jeno?" The younger asked again, curious as to where he was. Jisung's eyes darted around the cafeteria until they landed on a pink haired boy hugging Jeno.

Chenle?

They walked over to Jisung's table after the hug and the younger tried to divert his eyes.

"Guys this is Chenle!" Jeno explained happily. Jisung thought it was a bit weird that they seemed so close already.

"Who's Chenle?" Jeno asked.

"My new classmate in History! He's actually very clever."

Jisung only rolled his eyes.

"As long as you don't like him then welcoMe!" Jaemin exclaimed.

"No, I love Jeno and I'm here to take him away," Chenle sighed.

Jaemin's head darted up but Chenle laughed it off.

"I'm kidding, I don't have feelings for him he's yours lol,"

The boy sighed and smile at Chenle.

"I'm Jaemin, he's Mark, Donghyuck, and that's Jiusng."

Jisung slightly looked up and locked eyes with Chenle, giving him a cold look.

All the others saw this too and gave him a questioning look.

"Nice to meet you all. I think I'm a bit more welcome elsewhere. Thank you anyways."

The trio looked at Jisung but Chenle opened his mouth to speak again.

"Jeno, I'll go to Lucas Hyung, thanks for introducing me to your boyfriend and friends."

Jisung didn't hear as well because of how quietly he was speaking  but he understood who Chenle was going

"What happened Jisung?" Jeno asked as his eyes looked from Chenle's slim figure to Jisung's face.

"I don't know."

And with that, Jisung stood up and took his lunch somewhere else.

•••••

Chenle wasn't really going to go to Lucas. Lucas had already found some of his friends and Chenle didn't want to bother him, so he walked past his other Chinese friend and continued until he was outside. There was a small field at the back of the school which also had a football pitch. Chenle loves playing football so he decided to practice.

(i'm english so football for us is soccer basically so not american football just soccer.)

Ten minutes passed as the Chinese practiced flipping and kicks with the football, trying all new tricks as well to spend the lunch. It's better than hanging out with someone who doesn't like him, anyways.

Jisung also comes out to this field often. Not to do anything but just to get away from people sometimes, so he did so today as well.

What he didn't realise was that Chenle was out here as well, and as he exited the main building, he saw a boy on the field doing amazing tricks with the ball and he stood there, watching. Jisung wanted to find out who this was as that person was wearing a cap so he couldn't identify his face, so he decided to get closer to the boy playing.