17 • ayo it's hitman bang

bitch. we're literally 70 reads away from 1k i'm yelling. i love y'all sm more than sm loves their chinese members 🥺🥺🥺but is good bc when we hopefully hit 1k, ima do something- i have no clue what but it shall be soMeThinG. if y'all have a request for when we hit 1k please spill bc ur girl is blank
also- shoutout (((:

 if y'all have a request for when we hit 1k please spill bc ur girl is blankalso- shoutout (((:

••••••••

"wHen the woRk aNd daY iS doNe oHOH giRls jUst wAnnA hAve fuNn!"

Renjun was sitting in his room in Chenle's house because apparently he lives here now, and was jamming out to spice girls for about 4 hours straight. Jaemin and Jeno were out somewhere but he couldn't care less because who needs boys when you have (5? tbh i forgot how many were in it but ima guess) 5 girls infront of you. Exactly. You don't.

"Gosh I think I'm turning straight, man," He whispered to himself as he began checking his forehead, looking at the girls infront of him.

Just as the sentence escaped his lips, the television switched off and something large pounced on him, pinning him to the bed.

"Jaemin?" The smaller boy asked.

Jaemin however, was busy pressing kisses on Renjun's neck.

"Say that one more time," The larger whispered huskily.

"Jaemin?" He repeated, genuinely confused now. He felt Jaemin exhale and leave his neck to hover directly above him.

"That you're straight, cutie."

Renjun made a look of thought on his face sneakily before opening his mouth again.

"I mean-"

But Jaemin was having none of it, as he crashed his lips down onto the smaller's, slipping his hands up Renjun's shirt.

"Okay, okay I'm only gay for you," he said, defeatedly and sighed, pulling Jaemin's hands out and watched the younger smirk and lay down beside him. Renjun felt so grateful for having boyfriends like them and he wouldn't change them out for the world.

"Where's nono?" The chinese asked cutely, propping himself up on his shoulder to look at Jaemin.

"Nono is with Lele and Hyuck-Hyung," he replied, weaving his hair into Renjun's mullet, ruffling it softly.

"And where's Nana?" The smaller asked again, teasingly. Jaemin grinned and prodded the side of Renjun's chest.

"Nana is right here, in Injunnie's heart."

Trying not to cringe, and focus instead on how cute Jaemin was being, he pinched the younger's cheeks and placed a peck on his lips.

"So where's Injunnie?" Jaemin asked, eager for seeing how the older would answer.

"I'm right here you blind bitch," Renjun said, frowning, looking between himself and the younger.

So much for the soft and cute atmosphere. Jaemin tsked and rolled his eyes at his response but smiled anyways and fixed the glasses which were slightly falling off Renjun's nose.

"I love you," Renjun smiled.

•••••••••••••

"i hAte yOu!"

Donghyuck was currently in the pool, soaking wet in a purple bra from god knows where, a pink tutu and 7 inch heels that he got from a guy at a restaurant. Mark, you may be wondering also fell into the pool from laughing too much, turning into a choking donkey so he lost his balance. He was in a tight tube top, denim shorts and pumps.

It'd be sensible to probably be asking what happened for it to become this way. Well it all began when the two boys were in bed, watching the annual kpop athlete event with a bunch of snacks and drinks.

After a while, they got bored as all of their ult groups had finished, so they switched the channel.
It was a victoria secret fashion show. In a nutshell, the whole thing was a mix of:
"ew,"
"skinny legends omg"
"it's a no from me"
"i should be the gordon ramsay of fashion"
"tHey mAke mE feEl fAt!"
"you're doing great sweetie"

Once they'd finished watching the full runway show which was in Paris, Donghyuck had the smartest idea to do one right in Chenle's house, by the pool, and off they went to begin choosing outfits for their turns. You see, the only thing was that these were the most idiotic boys out of their group, and it was a wonder that they even managed to get rid of everybody, let alone host a fashion show.

And back we come to the present.

"i lOve yOu tOo hUnnY!" Mark yelled back, all the water in his mouth making it sound like some seagull dying.

Hyuck began laughing and got out of the pool, his tutu soaked which was making him very sad.

Mark also got up- we'll attempted to before he slipped and kept trying to gab onto the smooth surface of the tiled floor.

Eventually, he got out of it and glared at the younger, who made no move whatsoever to help him.

Mark attempted to square up at the younger who was holding onto everything until the older tried his 'mean face'

And all of that resisting just yeeted itself away.

"You're so cute," he cooed, bopping his nose. Mark softened his 'mean face' and blushed quite prominently as he realised the proximity of the two.

They both began leaning in, as the older's eyes shut, ready to taste the feeling of Donghyuck's lips as he had once done before.

And he felt them. It was a bit different to before but he thought it was just because they had just come out of the pool. Hyuck on the other hand, was trying again not burst into laughter as he pressed the bra he was previously wearing to the other's anticipating lips. Mark was completely oblivious to this, and continued until he put his tongue out.

"eW what iS thIs fUckEry?!" He yelled, opening his eyes as his tongue gdańsk in contact with damp cotton.

"LEE DONGHYUCK!" He exclaimed as he saw the younger disappear behind the double glass doors to the house.

He chased after him.

•••••••••••

thanks for reading lovely specimens- also do u want me to continue to reply to ur comments or not- idk i've realised a lot of the other authors don't do it to almost every comment and i'm like oops but yEah

u nice keep going 🤩🤩🐬🖤🐤