13 • my baby don't like it

sry i need to ask one more thing:
do y'all agree with man pregnancy (mpreg)? and do u want it bc honestly the idea's cute but i can see if some find it weird- tell me if u want it in here or not bc i shall have a look ksksks 💜

••••••••

The two young boys were actually at a cafe right now, and were enjoying some iced coffee.

dIng dOng

"Sorry I'll be two seconds," Chenle muttered to Jisung, as he pulled his phone out.

"Hello? Who is this?"

Jisung continued eating his slice of cheesecake as he listened in to the conversation shamelessly.

"Y-You're what?"

The boy had never heard Chenle stutter in his life, so this caught his attention.
Just in case, Jisung hesitantly placed a hand on the other's, for reassurance.

Chenle forced a smile but immediately snapped back to the person on the phone.

"Okay."

The chinese shut his phone and it was as if he just blanked out as the phone dropped from his hands, and a layer of water concealed his eyes, as his head dropped into the palm of his hands.

Jisung immediately slipped out of his chair and rushed over to the male.

"Let's go." he said, pulling the older by his arm, voice laced with concern. Chenle didn't look well, and he wanted to look after him.
••••••••

"I'm returning home, Jimin, do you understand?"

The male who was sitting at home with his boyfriend next to him was unfazed, and nodded.

"I expect everything to be up to
my standards, Park. Don't let the bond I had with you father break."

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Newsflash, I'm not my father you pathetic excuse of one, and he was much better than you are anyways."

The man on the other end of the phone clenched his hands into fists.

"Your dad was one of those. Disgusting to the family but I let him in didn't I?"

Jimin had enough.

"I don't understand how Chenle can live having a man like you in his life. I pity him, and I blame you for having him in the family. He deserves a much better one."

And he hung up.

"He's coming, isn't he?" Jungkook queried, facing his fiancé.

Jimin nodded sadly, but remained calm as he let out a sigh.

"It's not about me- what will he say when he finds out Lele is gay?" Jimin exclaims, exasperated. It doesn't matter what the elder man would do to him, he just wanted his younger brother to be safe, even if it meant keeping his own life at risk. His father could do dangerous things, especially as he was one of the most well known men in China, and Jimin knew this.

"Ji, I think he should know. There's no point in hiding it, and if we need to, thank god multiple times, we have money, a lot of it, and we can escape from here if needed." Jungkook keeps his hand within Jimin's, and tries to keep positive. "Even if it does get to that point, we always have dirt on him. It can go immediately to the police."

The older froze for a minute, processing everything as he remembered, immediately brightening up his mood. All he cared for right now, was his younger brother. And he needed to protect him.

"I guess so. Thank you Kook," Jimin exhales and wraps his arms around the younger, so grateful to have someone like this in his life.

"I love you," Jungkook murmurs against Jimin's neck.

"I love you too."

•••••••••

Jisung and Chenle had left the cafe quickly to go sit in the park. The sun was setting so not many people were around, making it easier for the two to talk.

"Jisung, my dad is incredibly homophobic."

Jisung nodded. He had heard this before but didn't recognise the emphasis on it.

"We'll get through it," Jisung says.

Chenle however, didn't pay attention. He was walking in paces around a small area near Jisung, and kept brushing a hand through his hair.

"Ji, you don't get it."

The other raised an eyebrow.

"He could kill someone."

Chenle's dad was very traditional, if there was a single thing that went out of cultural practice, his dad would lash out on it. Being gay was out of the question. It was a matter between happiness and no feelings at all. You were either straight, or you weren't anything. To top it all off, he was that kind of money greed person. If needed, the man would sell his family itself to get more money, which is almost exactly what happened.

"Oh." Jisung listened intently to all of this, and he understood. But he'd do anything for the angel beside him, because what he felt right now couldn't be replaced and he didn't want it to be.

"Let's go home, Ji."

The two walked home, as a comfortable silence enveloped them, both hand in hand as they neared home. Before they could reach the house though, Chenle grabbed the younger's hand and brought it to his mouth, kissing it gently.

"Thank you Jisung."

The said male blushed as he felt a pair of soft lips land on his slender hand.

"I wouldn't leave you. Ever."