19 • but i still want you

"mOrk I told you it's fine! Now let's go home, I miss my dolphin," Jisung pouted, and tugged at the older's arm who had just finished paying for the sun necklace and exited the shopping centre.

"Hyuck is very picky and I want to make sure he gets the best, okay?" Mark replied, as they continued to walk back home.

"Yes, well Lele is my boyfriend and I miss him as I haven't seen him all day okay? I can't wait to go back and ki-"

"Okay! Okay I get it and we're going home, Juliet."

Jisung grinned and continued walking. The shopping centre was only a ten minute walk from Chenle's home so it wasn't that long until they neared home.

"Here take the bag, I'm going to go surprise Hyuck," Mark whispered, shoving the Swarvoski Jewellers bag into Jisung's hands as he ran off towards the door.

"He's so whipped," Jisung said to himself, shaking his head as he watched the retreating figure of the boy. "But so am I."

Jisung couldn't rid the childish grin off his face as he kept thinking of Chenle squishing him to death once he arrives.

Once the door came into view, he pulled out the spare key that the chinese has given him previously, and slid it through, twisting the handle as he pushed the door open.

"Lele, I'm back!" he yelled to the house.

No answer.

"Lele come down, I'm here!" he tried again. A few seconds, he heard footsteps and thought it was the boy who had finally heard him.

It was Donghyuck and Mark.

"Chenle's not here," Hyuck whispered, ruffling his hair anxiously.

"What? But he said he was just going to stay home and wait for me? Maybe Jimin called him out or something..." Jisung muttered. Mark pointed upstairs, shaking his head.

"Look in his bedroom, Jisung."

A moment wasn't wasted as the boy pushed the two others out of the way and raced up the stairs. He ran down the empty corridor as he reached a specific room.

The poster of the two were gone.

Pushing any heartbreaking thoughts aside, he kicked the door open and saw the barren room. It was all neat. But not how Chenle liked it. The walls were bare from pictures and posters- The cupboards were opened and empty. The floor didn't have those oversized shirts stuffed in the corner of the room that Chenle threw when he couldn't be bothered to hang them up.

The only remaining bit of life left was the one football laying on his bed.

Jisung felt tears pricking at his eyes as he rushed to the bed, collapsing on it with the ball in his hands. He scanned it, avoiding the hateful words on it until something caught his eye. It wasn't it black like all of the other words. It was in a small red heart, in the centre of the ball.

'I'm sorry,"

Jisung felt his insides twist at the comment. What was he sorry for? His eyes couldn't resist anymore and let the barrier holding all of the tears back down, causing them to cascade down his pale cheeks, as if two small waterfalls were sitting on it.

"Why now? When everything had began so well? Why now?" He sobbed, putting his face in the palm of his hands.

He had to find out what had happen to his little dolphin. He couldn't break and just watch everything collapse when it had been built up so well.