26 • we're superhuman

for like the past forty-five minutes, i've been attempting that tiktok hand spinning fuckery, and guess what.

i have fucking achieved my life goal. anygays, shoutout bitches.

💜💜💜💜💜 one last thing, remember the little boy in chenles painting called lei in the beginning? yeah uh i forgot to mention him in the story so basically he's a nobody for this book (sorry lei :c) bUt he may have a slapping comeback in the fut...

💜💜💜💜💜 one last thing, remember the little boy in chenles painting called lei in the beginning? yeah uh i forgot to mention him in the story so basically he's a nobody for this book (sorry lei :c) bUt he may have a slapping comeback in the future so (;

WAIT

ALSO I WAS WRITING THIS EARLIER THIS MORNING SO I CAME BACK TONIGHT TO FINISH IT AND OML MY FUCKING QUESO YEETED OUT MY MOUTH WHEN O SAW WR HIT 2K READS AND 200 VOTES BITCH I-

I SWEAR WE ONLY REACHED 100 LIKE YESTERDAY AND LITERALLY TWENTY VOTES AHHHH I LOVE YOu 💜💜😎
•••••••

"Yilin."

The woman's eyes shot open as she recognised the voice she'd heard so many times in her youth. The voice that had been absent to her for the past fifteen years. (sorry idk if i said anything about them not seeing each other for 5 years but uh it's fifteen now i can't remember so bam- also sorry if stuff doesn't make sense a bit, like their ages, but just go with it 💜)

She leaned up from her hospital bed as her eyes adjusted to the bright lights, and the blurriness was eventually going away.

Her ward door was shut, and the chair beside her bed, which was usually occupied with her dear son Xiaoajun, replaced.

Replaced with someone she had loved just like Xiaojun, if not more.

"Xiaomin?"

The man chuckled as he placed a hand on hers, which she was quick to retract. Her soft gaze was replaced as a hard glare whilst she straightened herself up. Xiaomin just raised an eyebrow as he saw the beautiful woman look away from him.

"Love, I'm here now," he whispered, taking her hand forcefully. Her face morphed in disgust as she pulled it back yet again, finally looking at him.

"Don't call me that, Dao Xiaomin. You weren't here when I needed you were you?" Yilin spoke, adjusting her hospital gown.

"I apologise, but I'm here now," he said, not leaving her gaze as he linked his two bony hands together, leaning forwards.

"Just tell me why you're here. I know that you've come to ask something from me so just say it and leave. It's what you've been good for anyways, right?" she muttered, trying to hold the emotion away from her voice.

He sighed.
"If we're going to be forward then alright. I'm here to speak about Zhong Huaze and Zhong Yena."

The woman froze as the names escaped her husband's mouth. "If you did anything to them, I will not hesitate to report you and send you to the police."

Xiaomin chuckled. "Darling you couldn't send me if you wanted to. Anyways, their son."

Almost two decades ago, Huaze, Yena, Yilin and Xiaomin were very close friends. Yilin and her husband had already had their children, who was Xiaojun, and he was five years old at the time, and his little brother Yangyang was one. At this point in time, the young couple were a bit too stressed to be taking care of two kids, so they passed Yangyang over to Huaze and Yena to babysit for the majority of the time. Xiaojun also went from time to time, but he was mostly with his parents, as they wanted to train him to continue their business; whilst he was young, he'd learn to adapt to his new lifestyle, and enjoy it. A few years had passed, and the younger couple, Huaze and Yena, had their child as well. Chenle. They didn't mind taking care of the two, as they got along quite well, and even if Yangyang was just seven years old, he could take care of the baby very easily, so it wasn't a hassle.

Until their parents wanted him to join the business as well.

Yangyang stayed with the Zhongs so much, that he loved their jobs, which was doctoring, and he'd slowly been learning about all these things which he'd loved to learn about, and he even taught Chenle some.

Xiaomin at this, was very angry, and he took most of his anger out on the parents who had taken care of his child, because their family business wouldn't work well without Xiaojun's business partner, Yangyang. Yilin didn't mind however, she thought that doctoring was a great career for her child, and she provoked it happily. Xiaomin did not, though.

The child had even cried when his father tried to take him back home to train. He'd say he hated him, and never wanted to go back. He'd even tell Xiaojun to come live with them, but his father was just becoming more aggressive.

Till the point where he accidentally killed his child.

"Don't you dare harm Chenle," She spoke, authority lacing her tone of speech.

"Too late."