29 • fuck a fake smile

i have a regional football competition in two weeks so guess what that means? i eat salad and drink water with nothing else for two weeks straight. send help );

also, the second to last chapter ))): i can't believe how far we've come and yet it seems so quick!! I love you all so much ):

•••••••

Nobody was home when Xiaojun entered the door to the apartment. He assumed they boys went out or something, as their usual shoes were gone, as well as the coats.

He sighed, continuing his way through the apartment lifeless lay, his feet scraping on the wood flooring on each step he took, dragging them along unwillingly.

A sudden ringing sound echoed around the closed walls of the apartment.

Xiaojun slid his phone out of his pocket only to widen his eyes at the caller ID.

"Hendery!" He asked in astonishment to the microphone. A happy voice yelled back at him as he told him all about them living together when he would reach.

"Thank you once again," Jun sincerely spoke. He had nobody left at this point, and the least he could do was thank his best friend.

"It's okay, you know I love you."

Even if it was a friendly love, Xiaojun felt his heart flutter as he smiled, putting the phone down after confiding.

Since it was just a small area, the chinese didn't have much to pack away, just some clothes and special items, so it didn't take him too long.

"I'm coming, Hendery," he grinned to himself, pushing all the negativity behind him as he got up, suitcase in his hand with a face nobody could change now. That was his past, and his life with Hendery now is present, and that is all that matters.

"Who's Hendery?"

Wooyoung entered the apartment, raising an eyebrow at the dude who had his fist pumped in the air, his other hand on his waist and his head tilted to the ceiling.

Quickly, he blushed a bright red before straightening himself up and grabbing his suitcase.

"Goodbye," he mumbled, scooting past Wooyoung.

"Au revoir adios, bitch I mean where are you going?" The younger asked, fixing the round, black framed glasses on his nose.

Xiaojun huffed before pulling his black face mask down and sighed once more.
"I'm going back to China to see my best friend, I hope to see you soon, Woo," The chinese smiled, patting the other's shoulders.

Wooyoung raised his other eyebrow before examining the position of the boy, and widened his eyes. "Oh! Aw, I hope you have fun, Jun."

He pulled the other in for a quick hug and opened the door for the older, who flashed a small smile at him before exiting his friend's apartment.

Throughout this trip, Xiaojun made amazing friends, and he wasn't going to forget them at all, he'd just move on to a better environment for him. Away from Xiaomin, away from Yilin, and away from Yangyang.

"See you soon."

Jisung was sure he misheard the lady.

"Sorry what?" He yelled, hoping that the woman had misread the information. She flinched from her position and bowed slowly.

"I'm sorry, but it's the only way, and it must be chosen quickly, or both of them will pass," she softly speaks.

Chenle grips Jisung's hand and looks up at him, smiling through the immense pain he's feeling.

Jisung fell to his knees as he sobbed, not letting go of his lover's hand whilst tears kept streaming down his face. "Chenle. I'm keeping Chenle I don't care," he broke it inbetween cries.

Above him, where he couldn't see, Chenle sadly smiled as he looked at the lady.
"Save our child please, I'd really appreciate it."

Jisung snapped his head up after hearing the sentence escape his boyfriend's lips.

"Don't do this.." He sniffed, standing back up to level himself with the chinese. Chenle simply pulled Jisung down by the collar to grasp his lips, kissing him gently. "Baby," he whispered.

"I love you Zhong Jisung," he continued, cupping his face with his hands. Jisung didn't falter his grip whilst gazing at the boy, love filling his eyes.

"S-so.. Is this goodbye?" The taller asked, mumbling. Chenle shook his head vigorously.

"This is see you soon, love."

Jisung returned the sad smile before caressing the older's cheeks.

"What shall we name him?" Chenle asked, voice cracking.

Jisung weakened slightly, but returned the thought.

"How about Lei? Park-Zhong Lei," the taller grinned, not leaving his gaze. Chenle nodded with equal happiness as he smiled excitedly.
"I love that, Ji."

The doctor watched in awe as she thought back to her wife waiting at home. She wished her and Yuna would have the amazing relationship the two young boys had infront of her.

"I'm sorry it had to come to this, we have tried everything possible but I'm afraid only one life can be saved, as the shot hit directly through this heart. It's a miracle that he's still alive right now," She cleated her throat reluctantly.

"I'm always with you baby, and please love Lei as much as you loved me, even more if possible," Chenle broke his smile, a tear falling from his eye.

"I promise."

••••••••••••••••••