3 • so show me

this is how chensung look in this book but with diff clothes and chenle has pink hair and jisung has purple-

As the end of the day arrived, Jisung went straight to his locker to grab his things, and waited for his best friends to come

As the end of the day arrived, Jisung went straight to his locker to grab his things, and waited for his best friends to come. They were usually all late which he was used to so he just stood by the locker, expecting their presence soon.

Jisung ruffled his purple hair as people passed, until one familiar voice was heard.

"Thank you, roughly when will you be here?"

He looked in the direction of the voice and saw Chenle smiling widely, on the phone to somebody coming in his way.

He watched as the pink haired male opened the locker right beside Jisung, too immersed in the conversation that he didn't realise that he was right there.

Jisung pretended to be on his phone as he listened in. Nearly all of the students had gone, and it was only Chenle and Jisung there, but Chenle didn't seem to notice.

"Five minutes? Okay thank you again,"
The chinese said as he put his phone down, the smile never leaving his face. He scanned the empty hallway and finally realised Jisung's presence.

He smiled at Jisung and asked,
"Jisung, would you like me to drop you to your house?"

Jisung couldn't believe his ears. Chenle, the boy that Jisung has been rude to all day, was offering to drive him home? It's incredible. How would he react- should he be nice or...

But before he could speak, Chenle reminded him of something.

"Jeno has art class today."

Right. And Jaemin does it with him, Mark and Donghyuck leave together anyways. How could he forget?

"So would you like me to drop you off?" Chenle asked again.

Jisung put on his cold face again.

"Who said I'd like to go in a car with you in it?" He scoffed.

In reality, he would've said yes as it was pouring with rain outside.

He watched as Chenle nodded slowly.

"I don't know anybody who would."

Jisung breathed out as his heart went out to the boy, but obviously he had no reason to show it. Pity was something nobody liked.

"It's pouring outside, take these at least, I know you wouldn't like to wear anything I've worn but just for today, please accept it."

Jisung looked as Chenle as he took his white oversized jumper off and pulled an umbrella out of his bag.

He handed them to Jisung as well as his cap.

Jisung looked at him in disbelief.

"After I've been so rude to you, you still are willing to help me ?" Jisung asks.