24 • whiplash

shoutouts my stunning, gorgeous and beautifully ethereal human beings.

i love you 💜•••••

i love you 💜
•••••

Shoes could be heard squeaking against the floor with wheels following straight after. Machines had their noises echoing around the busy corridors, and a few cries here and there. It was a place that nobody really liked going to, but were incredibly thankful for.

"Zhong Chenle?"

Jisung and Chenle were sat outside a specific hospital room.

The younger had calmly explained everything to the chinese, scared of his reaction. It was way he was holding it off for so long because what if Chenle didn't want to remain with Jisung for the rest of his life? What if Chenle didn't want to create a family with Jisung? But he had to get it out of the way. After all, it was his own body, and he deserved to know Jisung's accident.

None of the negative thoughts that the younger was thinking of, hadn't even done so much as cross Chenle's mind. He felt excited- he was glad that Jisung was his first and he was extremely nervous to find out about the result o the test he had just taken.

The couple's eyes widened at the name being called. Jisung quickly grabbed his boyfriend's hand and stood up, walking over to the nurse who had come out with a document file in her hand, a pen slipped behind her ear which was keeping the hair out of her face.

"Zhong Chenle and Park Jisung?" she asked again, for confirmation. The two nodded and gripped onto each other's hand even tighter as they awaited the results. She looked at them in admiration, such a young couple but so in love. She hoped to have a relationship like them one day, with her girlfriend, Yuna.

"Congratulations," she smiled, handing them an envelope from from the file.
"You're pregnant, about 3 weeks in."

But nobody responded. Nobody toon the envelope as they had their eyes shut even when they heard the news, thinking that it was just a figment of their imagination.

Jisung sneakily opened one eye and peeked at the envelope before letting out a dolphin squeal.

Definitely influenced by his boyfriend.

Chenle opened his eyes as he let out a weird inhumane chicken noise as he was took the envelope in his hands, looking back up at the nurse. Jisung's eyes were brimmed with tears as he kept shaking his hand with the lady, bowing up and down quite creepily actually.

"Thank you so much, miss," Chenle thanked, gratefully as he shook her hand.

After a while, the couple headed back home from the hospital, immersed in animated chatter. They were genuinely so excited, and Jisung couldn't thank Chenle enough for loving him, and letting him be the father for the foetus growing inside of his small stomach.

The chinese plopped onto the sofa, grinning like a madman as Jisung came and stood infront of him, cupping his cheeks. He bent down slowly until their foreheads touched, noses rubbing against each other. Chenle brought Jisung down to sit on the sofa, and crawled on his lap, securing his hands behind the younger's nape.

Slowly, they felt themselves lean closer, like a magnetic force joining them in slow motion. It was a perfect rate for the boys though, and they wouldn't change it for the world.

Soon enough, Chenle felt a pair of soft lips land on his, making him feel as if he was in heaven. They moved in sync, dancing as if it was in a ballroom, slowly, yet so accurately. Jisung slid his hands down to Chenle's waist, and brought one under the older's shirt, resulting in him gasping, and Jisung slipping his tongue in, exploring every single part of the chinese's mouth.

"I love you."

And that day, they knew that life could only get better from here.

••••••••••

"Son."

The boy infront of the man ignored him.

"Son," the man spoke again, slightly harsher than before. The boy then turned behind him as if he was looking for anyone behind him.

"I didn't know you had a son?" He questioned, eyes travelling back to the book he was reading.

"Xiaojun."

Xiaojun looked up through his glass spectacles and raised a thick eyebrow. "Yes sir?" he asked, not addressing the man with the blood endearment.

The man exhaled as he put his hands down on the armrest, leaning out from his seat slightly.

"You are my son, whether you, or I like it or not."

Xiaojun scoffed pettily. "Didn't think about that when you killed Yangyang did you?" He knew he was pushing his limits, but right now, he couldn't care less. This man had ruined more lives than he could count, and he wasn't going to let the same happen to his chinese cousin.

"You know that his death was expected, Jun," he rolled his eyes as his slender fingers linked into eachother. It was one sentence, but it was enough to make him snap.

"Yang was my brother, father! And I don't care if it was expected or not. He was a thirteen-year-old boy and what if they'd found a cure for cancer by then huh? What if he'd won his battle? Just because he refused to continue in your job position, and pursue his short life with the love of his life doesn't mean that you take his own life! What kind of father do you own up to be? Have you even visited mum once since the surgery? I thought not. So don't expect me to call or treat you like a father."

Xiaojun got up from his seat and slammed his book down on the desk infront of him, giving one last glare to the heartless man who was sat there, before exiting and slamming the door behind him.

As he left, Xiaomin just laughed.
"Too naive. He's just leading me to what I want yet he doesn't realise it. Pathetic."

He then proceeded to get up from his chair and open the laptop which was opposite him. Opening a specific page on the website which was last open, he clicked a few buttons before smirking to himself.

"Too easy."