23 • can't hold that shit against you

sorry about the late update ): schools starting in a couple days so i've been rlly busy doing work and shit- also i'm getting a new phone soon so suck my dick 💅 ily guys uwu
•••••••••

Weeks had past since the incident. Xiaojun was now staying in Chenle's apartment with San and Wooyoung, and Chenle himself was staying with Jisung in his apartment. They'd all gotten back to their regular routine of school, and it seemed very smooth for the group, as nothing was bothering them.

"I'm here, I'm here sorry! My teacher held me back."

Chenle came running out of the school gate and straight into Jisung's arms, out of breath. The younger laughed and rubbed his back. "It's fine, don't worry, you're not that late," he said, resting his chin on Chenle's shoulder.

They broke apart after a while and Jisung fixed the messy hair on the older's head, smiling. He then took his hand in his and they took off for home, as it was now 5pm; the two continued the journey in a comfortable silence, hand in hand.

"Chenle, I-" Jisung began.

"Ji, I don't feel so good."

Chenle grasper his stomach as he leant against the door frame, eyes clenched shut.

"Lele, come in," Jisung worriedly said, grabbing the older's hand and bringing him in as he opened the door. The younger looked around for any medicine,  but Chenle had other plans, as he ran straight to the bathroom.

He didn't hesitate to follow his boyfriend, running right in after he heard the vomiting sounds the other was making.

"Lele! Are you okay?" the younger asked, rubbing Chenle's back as he let it all out. The said male did one last belch before rinsing his mouth and washing his face, feeling gross.

"Ew," he cringed, scrunching up his nose as he flushed the toilet. Jisung tried to hold back a laugh as this was a serious situation, but seeing his boyfriend's face, he jus couldn't.

"Hey! Stop it!"

The younger eventually calmed down as he returned to the cute chinese.

"Did you eat something weird at school?" he asked, watching as Chenle tried to remember what he ate. In response, he shook his head. All he ate was some chicken wings and salad.

For a split second, one specific night entered Jisung's memory, but left as soon as it came.
"No, it can't be."

But Jisung's head said otherwise. It had been weeks since the incident and symptoms could potentially start showing up. But he swore he pulled out..

"What can't be?" Chenle asked, looking at his boyfriend. The purple haired boy just stared back with an empty gaze and gripped his hand.

"Let's go to the hospital tomorrow."

•••••••

"Huang Renjun! Are you listening to me?"

The norenmin trio had geometry class first thing in the morning, and needless to say, Renjun was sick of it only five minutes into the lesson.

Jaemin and Jeno looked to the sides of themselves and saw Renjun who was staring at some kid. He was quite handsome actually, which didn't make the situation any better for the elder.

In fact, Renjun had just spaced out, and his gaze just had to be on that chinese student who had joined. It was that kind of moment where you just can't take your eyes away from one specific spot and just think about everything possible to happen.

"Mr. Huang!" The teacher yelled again, and Renjun snapped back to reality when he'd noticed the other chinese student was staring back at him. Not wanting to get even more freaked out, he avoided his boyfriend's looks and faced back to the teacher.

"Yes Miss. Soo?" He asked, putting on his irresistibly adorable face.

"We all know that Hendery is a stunning student, but that doesn't justify for your absence to the lesson!" She screeched, fixing her glasses as she then calmed herself and wiggled her eyebrows.

"It's alright though, just this once as I truly admire young gay love," she smiled dreamily between the two boys.

Hendery blushed as he looked at Renjun, who not meaning to look rude, but just ignored him and faced back to the textbook open in front of him.

The lesson continued for about another forty minutes until the familiar bell that all the students had grown to adore began bellowing across the whole compound of the school.

"Alright class, have a lovely day!" The old woman said, taking her glasses off and gave one last look to the chinese duo.

Renjun, oblivious to this as always, smiled back at Hendery and was about to make his way out until two hands grasped his arm, pulling him out of the classroom.

"Jaemin, Jeno what are you doing?" Renjun asked, frowning.

The two continued to drag him to an empty classroom as Jeno locked the door behind him. Renjun raised his eyebrows at the others as he watched Jaemin walking over to him.

"What's going on between you and Hendery?" the younger asked, glaring at the older. Renjun chuckled and pecked his boyfriend's lips before moving his eyebrows up and down.
"Why? You jealous?" He asked, trailing his finger on Jaemin's jawline.

Jeno appeared next to the two, and weaved his fingers into the chinese's hair.

"Answer the question."

Renjun decided to play around a bit, and push his lover's buttons.

"Who wouldn't? He's quite attractive don't you think?"

Jeno let out a low growl before gripping onto the older's waist tightly as Jaemin crept his hand to Renjun's nape. 

Renjun giggled, causing the other two to melt at the sight, and smile.
"I'm just joking. I happened to space out and apparently he was the one that my eyes were last on."

The younger's sighed in relief, watching Renjun giggle more, patting their heads. It was like the chinese was a pill, something that the two could rely on to brighten their day; but it was a pill that came with no damage, just love and care for them.