10 • yes or yes bitch

shoutout bitches.

tysm lovely specimen, i love your comments and votes bc you're fabulous okay im soft tysm ksks

•••••

"mY cHiCkEn hEaRt iS nOt reAdY tO dIe yeT!"

Chenle and Jisung stood in the queue of about an hour until their turn finally came up. Obviously, since it was the holiday, the theme park was busy- families had come and most of the rides had three hour queues apart from this one. Probably because it looked the scariest.

The thing is, when the pair had gotten locked into the seats with the safety bars pulled down over their head, Chenle remained calm, and Jisung was the opposite. He may or may not be freaking out inside.

"Your chicken heart won't die! You dragged me into this so don't chicken out you giant chicken," Chenle yelled at him. Jisung pouted nevertheless and looked at Chenle- well tried to but the safety bar was very tight which restricted his view of the ethereal being.

"Okay, I'll try but can you, uh," Jisung felt the heat rising to his cheeks as he felt the urge to hold Chenle's hand throughout the whole ride. But obviously, his panicked gay was coming through.

"Can I what?" Chenle asked, over the noise and clanging of the metal in preparation to begin the ride.

"Can you- Oh my holy seagulls-"

The ride began and within seconds the rollercoaster began,  shooting up and rattling against the metal chains.

"Fuck it," Jisung yelled in between screams and grasped onto the chinese's small hand for moral and mental support. On the other hand, Chenle was screaming his whole dolphin ass of in excitement, the rush through himself which he hadn't felt in a long time. He loved the ride and barely noticed Jisung's hand in his.

The ride spun upside down and at that moment, the younger's whole face turned blue and he dug his head into Chenle's arm.

But of course a camera had to be there to record the moment. It was like one of those rides where at the climax of the rollercoaster, they'd capture your face with a picture and sell it to you on magnets and keychains.

This continued for the rest of the ride, honestly opposite to what Jisung thought the ride would be, but with Chenle, he loved it.
••••

"Please remind me never to do that again," Jisung groaned, as they exited the rollercoaster and went to the photo booth thing.

"I did, but your stubborn ass wouldn't listen," Chenle prodded him. "Besides. it was fun!"

Jisung rolled his eyes but smiled at how happy the older looked. He could go on that ride a million times if it'd mean a smile from Chenle.

"And here are your keychains, have a nice day!"

Chenle purchased two of them, and once the two sat to regain their breath, Chenle lost it again, after he saw the picture of course.

"Your face oh my god!" He screeched in dolphin, laughing at Jisung's purple face dug into his arm while Chenle himself had his mouth open, screaming in happiness with his eyes disappearing into crescents in the photo. 

"Shut up!" The younger replied and smacked his arm.
"Make me," Chenle retorted,  annoyed slightly.

And this is when the cliche part begins; Jisung leans in, their noses near each other, breaths uneven and hearts racing.

But Chenle wasn't having any of that.

"Aha, nope." He said whilst panicking and turning his head. The oxygen around them looked very intriguing right now. If one look from Jisung could send butterflies in his stomach at home, what would a kiss do in public?

Jisung rolled his eyes and pulled Chenle in by the neck, crashing their lips together for a full three minutes. The elder felt his cheeks heating up and tried to ignore it, and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist.

Once they parted, Jisung leant his forehead on the older's,  and took a few breaths before replying, "Yes or yes bitch."

Chenle let out a small giggle to which Jisung cooed at, and squished his cheeks.

"Okay!"

Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin has finished their rides as well, and were coming to sit down for a while, waiting for everyone to come. Until they saw two boys sitting there already.

Chenle saw Renjun raising an eyebrow at him, and heat rushed to his cheeks as he scooted away from Jisung, who was now glaring at Renjun.

"Chenle, we are going to eat now, tell Jisung, and can we talk later, like you said last night?" Renjun asked in Chinese.

All Jisung understood from this was Chenle and Jisung, as did Jeno and Jaemin who were as confused.

•••••••

Whatever was going on, Jisung didn't like it.

Renjun kept indicating skinship with Chenle, and even if the latter didn't return it, he surely wasn't stopping him. He knows that they were dating, but what happened to kisses, and everything they'd done together? Was it just irrelevant now?

And Jisung wasn't the type of person to let it go.

When he said he wasn't going to break them apart, he was lying.

Oh he really was.

"Chenle-"

Jisung cut off Renjun straight away as he coughed loudly and unnecessarily. The whole group were sat on a table at a pizza and pasta buffet so he got up, moved Chenle's chair and switched his with the older's, and sat in between the two, forcefully taking their hands away from each other.

Jisung, too blinded by jealousy, didn't notice Renjun winking at Chenle and the other stifling a laugh.

Neither did Jaemin and Jeno as they protectively scooted Renjun over closer to them. Jungkook and Jimin of course, saw all of this and laughed their entire windshield asses off as they could see the younger's jealousy.

"Hello, are you ready to pay?"

A waiter, about Jungkook and Jimin's age walked over to their table, and since all of the younger's were busy, the two saw the waiter come over.

And his full attention was on Jimin, eyeing him down like a meal. Which Jungkook despised.

"Yeah, uh let me just get my wallet," The older replied, as he fished his hand into his bag, and pulled out a black wallet.

"Here-"

The wallet slipped and dropped from his hands onto the floor, and Jungkook rushed to pick it up, as did the waiter, but Jungkook was faster because he's Jungkook.

The younger glared at the waiter who was too busy flirting with Jimin to notice- and that was when he had enough.

Jungkook ignores everybody around him and got off his chair, and sat on Jimin's lap, confusing the silver haired boy and the waiter. He gripped onto Jimin's hair and pulled his neck forward gently, and crashed his lips onto the older, who was startled at first, but held onto the younger's waist and replied the kiss with the same passion.

"And he laughed at us for being jealous."

Jungkook then got off Jimin's lap and smirked at the waiter who had his jaw dropped. As well as his standards, but we won't mention that.

"Here," The younger said and swiped his bank card onto the isolated card scanner.

"And never flirt with my boyfriend again. It's not good to steal when someone owns him already, alright?"

The waiter quickly nodded and disappeared at the glare he received, scared shitless.

"Okay but that was hot." Jimin said, grinning.

"You're mine, that's all."