12 • stan ateez for clear skin

bitch this book is progressing quicker than my grades eye-
now we know gay kpop fanfics blow up quicker than straight non kpop ones yikes

also if y'all are interested, these are my ult groups ksks- feel free to tell me urs i'm interested uwu

1. bts (;
2. nct (gayct but we won't mention that)
3. stray kids ily
4. ateez damn they're great
5. iTzy

tbh at first i didn't rlly like itzys concept bc it was quite childish but when i watched their stages, they're talented as fuck man- and icy is growing on me help
••••••••

"Chenle,"
"Jisung,"
"Chenle,"
"Yeah?"
"Chenle,"
"Baby,"
"Ch- ashdoendj-"

Chenle grinned as he beat the male next to him in his stupid game as the other was left flustered at the small word.
"I was actually gonna ask something," Jisung said, pouting. Chenle laughed and featured for him to continue, as they made their way downstairs.

"Do you wanna go to the shopping centre today?" He asked, once they reached the kitchen. Both him and Chenle were getting bored inside the house so Jisung thought it'd be a good idea for the two of them to go out.

Chenle smiled excitedly and nodded his head as the idea appealed to him. "Yeah let's go!"

"Go where?"
Donghyuck walked into the kitchen, analysing the situation in bewilderment. He had just woken up to a loud dolphin shriek and wondered what was going on.

"uH go to the toilet, I really need to pee," Chenle stammered and ran out of the kitchen as Jisung held his laughter.

"What-"
"Oh look it's Mark kissing Chenle's lamp."

Mark widened his eyes, his previous sleeping state gone and he ran to the lamp on the other side of the living room, kicking it and punching it until
he realised Mark wasn't even there, and was sleeping on the sofa.

"You little bi-"

"Birthday! It's Chimmy's birthday today!" Renjun entered the living room and glared at Donghyuck, shutting him up.

"What the fuck is going on?" Jeno asked, rubbing his eyes as he joined them.

"Jeno! For gods sake I give up," Renjun yelled as he attempted to exit and vent his air elsewhere. But obviously, Jaemin stopped that and wiggled his pervert-like eyebrows to him.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked, blocking the doorway.

"Anywhere away from you guys," The other sighed.

"Uh no you won't," Jaemin winked and put a hand on Renjun's waist and spun him around, resting his back on the couch as his other hand went to the elder's hair, pulling his head in and crashing his lips onto his.

"Woah there, it's like 10am chill," Mark entered, passing the two and going straight to Hyuck, resting his head on his shoulder.

"I'm going to get Chenle. Bye bitches," Jisung grinned as Renjun attempted to say something, but Jeno came behind him and snuck his arms around his waist, pulling him into a backhug.

Jisung scoffed but smiled as he went out of the kitchen to the garden, where he saw Chenle standing at the edge of the pool. The younger grinned as he silently came behind the older and had his hands ready to push him in.