• epilogue •

The young 20-year-old waited outside the gates of a large school infront of him.

"Daddy! Daddy I'm here!"

He broke into a massive grin as he saw his little boy running towards him, panting with a red lunchbox swinging in his hand. Jisung opened his arms as the 5-year-old ran into them, and he brought him up, swinging the little boy around in the air.

"Woohooo!" the boy yelled as he imitated superman, making different weird sound effects whilst 'flying' and pouted when his small feet hit the floor.

"How was your first day of school baby?" Jisung asked, ruffling the platinum blonde hair on the child's head. Lei giggled as he clapped his hands and held his father's hand as they started to head back home.

"I made a new friend daddy! He likes the colours of my hair you know," the young boy let out another small giggle.

Jisung was also fascinated by Lei's hair. It was weird, because it was all platinum blonde, with a few streaks of purple here and there.

"A friend already? What's his name?" The man asked, stopping once they reached a crossing.

Lei scratched his head. "Uh. I don't know," he pouted again. Jisung cooed at how adorable he was and crossed the road, and headed to the building near them.

After Lei had turned two, Jisung bought them a new house, not too small nor too big so they could both feel comfortable and warm together. Of course, Jisung kept everything of Chenle's, from his pictures to his clothes and sentimental items, and kept an area in his bedroom which had photo's of the two, with Lei and some of his favourite scented candles.

"Daddy," Lei looked up at his father, tugging on the hem of his shirt. Jisung hummed in response and gazed down to the beautiful little boy next to him who had a few purple streaks of hair falling in his eyes.

Jisung knelt down to his son's height and brushed the hairs away as Lei continued.

"I love you daddy," the small child grinned, squishing his father's cheeks and he placed a little peck on the man's nose. "I also love papa! Let's go see papa soon, daddy," Lei giggled, outstretching his arms as Jisung lifted him up, and carried him in his arms.

"Daddy loves papa too baby," he replies, kissing his son's nose back. "Is baby hungry?" Jisung raises an eyebrow as he smiles, feeling the small figure's belly rumble against his chest.

"Baby is very hungry," Lei grumbles, smacking Jisung's chest lightly as he puts on his best angry face, placing his hand which wasn't holding his dad's shoulder on his hip.

"Oh dear, we better get cooking, shouldn't we?" Jisung says, as he turned the key in the door, pushing it open.

"Daddy, baby wants to cook too!" he whines, pulling on Jisung's hair. The young adult just chuckles and walked over to the open kitchen, standing him up on a countertop as he placed his phone down too.

"Woah! Papa looks so cool! Baby give him thumb up," Lei nods in approval as he sees Jisung's lock screen, with a newborn Lei, snuggled up with his late father.

Jisung laughs and kisses his son as he unlocks his phone. "Do you wanna see more pictures of how swag papa looks?"

Lei nods aggressively. "Papa swag dude!" he yells, raising a fist as he hit his chest before raising a peace sign. Jisung cringed but laughed whilst finding a picture of Chenle.

"Look how swag papa looks, baby," he says, showing him a picture of Chenle, in gucci as he was posing when he was seventeen. Jisung was obviously photobombing it in the back, and the next picture was him attacking his lover with kisses.

"Woah! Papa and daddy do popo!" Lei says as he makes a kissy face, imitating what was in the phone.

"Lei, you know you don't look cool," Jisung sighs, watching his child do cringe tiktok poses as he had a superhero face on.

Lei pushed Jisung angrily.
"Baby is swag just like papa!"

The adult sighed before nodding reluctantly.
"Okay, okay."

The baby watched his dad's face before squishing it again and grinning. "Good daddy."

Lei grasped a few fistfuls of Jisung's shirt as he attached his legs on the side of his body, and scaled down his legs like spider-man before running away.

"Daddy can't catch me!" he cheekily yelled before running off.

Jisung chuckled and ran off after him, once he placed a quick kiss on Chenle's picture.

•••••••••••

well fuck this has been an emotional rollercoaster. thank you all for supporting me since the beginning and i'd like to give a special shoutout in particular to:
-nuage

who has been there since almost day one. there are so many others but she's been commenting, voting and supporting since the start and id like to point that out.

anygays, i'm sorry if you hate me now but i'm happy to have written this, and lOok, Chenle's my bias in nct so don't come at me bc he's an angel.

also, i wanted to ask which genre book you liked best, to be written by me.

would you prefer a more serious type, like this second half of the book was, or a humour kind of high school fanfic type, teenager love, sad/angst or maybe fuck them both and a deadass horror/supernatural story? honestly i love writing different ranges of stories and this is my first book which i've actually finished, and i wanna write more so please tell me what u want? let me do a quick vote bc these are ideas i wanna do:

norenmin (comedy, high school love)

markhyuck (teen love)

renmin (horror, supernatural forbidden love)

chensung (comedy, jealousy, opposites attract)

jikook (teen fathers)

markhyuck (jealousy)

thank you again for reading transfer, i love you all and please vote on which ones u want ^^^^^^^^

i love you🖤🖤

-dolphinle