21 • all night

shoutout twats

ily bxbychim :]••••Later that day, the two boys ended up returning to Chenle's apartment, both ignoring everything that could potentially destroy them

ily bxbychim :]
••••
Later that day, the two boys ended up returning to Chenle's apartment, both ignoring everything that could potentially destroy them. They were savouring this moment as if it couldn't be felt again, and were living for it.

Chenle clicked his key into the lock and pushed the door open, Jisung following straight after. This was one of those incidents when you wished you knocked.

Wooyoung was pinning San down on the sofa, swallowing his lips as the older had his legs wrapped around his waist, kissing him back with equal passion.

"I thought I told you not to do anything on the sofa, guys!" Chenle yelled, exasperatedly throwing his hands up in the air as he watched the two spring apart from eachother.

Wooyoung gave the chinese an apologetic look and swept his gaze to the boy behind him. "Who's he?"

San, at this point was flustered and had his eyes absentmindedly on Chenle, quite flushed after the hot session they just had.

Jisung, being the possessive ass he is, was quick to intertwine their hands and clear his throat. "My boyfriend."

San laughs as he nods, raising an eyebrow at Jisung. Wooyoung breaks out into a huge smile as he goes over and squishes Chenle, causing him to struggle breathing.

"Is this Jisung?" He whispers. Chenle nods quickly and grins, and pulls back, only to be engulfed in Jisung's arms and taken away, as San does the same.

"Let's go to your bedroom, I'm pretty tired," Jisung glared at the other two as Chenle takes him to his bedroom.

"San, I never knew you were possessive," Wooyoung raises an eyebrow. San puts his hands on the others waist and pecks his lips.
"Only for you."

•••••••••••

Xiaojun entered the place that he'd learnt to despise so much. His heavy steps echoed on the marble floor, ricocheting across the white walls, and the tall ceiling. Guards were lined up on either side of him, which he once feared, but now thought nothing of. His thoughts were only on one thing, if not someone; he fixed the glasses balancing on his nose as he continued his way down the never-ending abyss of darkness, until he reached a specific door.

Two loud knocks could be heard from miles away, as his fist came in contact with the door.
"Enter,"

A cold voice from inside replied, authority laced in it which made people know not to mess with him. Xiaojun however, was used to it, and knew well enough not to do so. He pushed the heavy oak wood door open as his eyes locked with the elder man sitting infront of him, a laptop on the table beside him. Xiaojun slipped inside and let the door shut with a loud thud behind him, and he flinched at the noise. Recomposing himself, he bowed in respect, and delivered the news.

"Everything is ready, Sir."

The man simply nodded, and spun on his chair to lower his hands on the laptop. Clicking his tongue, he faced back to the teenage boy who was stood at the door. The elder man lifted a bony finger and beckoned him closer, to sit on the empty chair beside him. Xiaojun did just so, watching the. laptop with an empty gaze. The video ran for five minutes, until Xiaomin stopped it, and turned to look at the boy, searching his eyes.

"Who are they?" The teen dared to ask, brushing his dark hair out of his face, raising a thick eyebrow, as he saw a man and woman locked inside of a cell; they were so still you could mistake them as being dead. Or were they actually?

The man let out a low chuckle before responding.

"Son. These people are Chenle's parents."
••••••••••••

The chinese exited the bathroom in an oversized jumper, and some sweatpants shorts as he saw Jisung huddled up in the blankets, lifting up an arm to come join him. Chenle smiled and rushed over, and as soon as he came in contact with the younger's chest, Jisung lowered his arm again, caging the older.

"I wish we could stay like this forever, Ji." Chenle whispered, looking directly at the boy. Jisung pouted and ruffled the older's hair.
"Shh. Don't think about anything else right now, baby," he murmured.

Chenle flushed a dark red at the nickname, and sat up a bit to face the younger, who looked at him with a completely different look than he'd done before and Chenle felt something weird twist inside of him.

Jisung crawled closer to the chinese and pulled him into his lap, heading straight for his neck. Chenle tilted his head to the side, allowing him more access to continue creating love bites on him as he trailed his hands up the younger's shirt. At this, the younger then went straight for it and smashed his lips onto Chenle's, lust blinding him as the older replied with equal desperation, slipping a tongue expertly into Jisung's mouth.

The two got incredibly lost in the moment, the thought of leaving eachother was foreign to them. As time passed, heaps of clothing gathered among the floor, sounds escaping the two's mouths as they promised themselves to one another.

•••••••

okay, before any of you attack me for anything, i made this scene as vague as possible, and i understand that they're 17 (nearly adults) and you understand that too, but can y'all also understand that this is a fAnFicTioN kay and if i wanna keep the story goin there are some stuff that i need to add to make it entertaining. so iM soRry if. don't agree with this because if you don't then that's fine but the exit is somewhere up there depending on which device u have so bYe or continue if u are interested my dudes 💜