15 • i feel like im walking on clouds

shoutout twats-
@_harvi_
@Chogifries4Dayz_
@alihareem__
@chenjiuwujichen

thank u for voting and commenting uwu ily guys and thanks again for the support •—•
also, double update for y'all bc i'm lovely and writing this at 11pm which is high sugar hour for me so sry if some of this doesn't make sense

me being the grammar queen i am can't relate 💅
••••••••

Jisung saw everything.

He bit back his tears as he not only saw it, but heard the punches and hits that Chenle was getting for supporting his brother. The worst thing was, he just had to watch because if he went, Chenle would get into even more trouble. He just saw Chenle's delicate and precious face drop with blood, and his lip busted open with his hair sticking out in wrong places, the sparkle in his eyes long gone, but Chenle was too kind. He didn't retaliate. He stood there, feeling the bruised ache and watched his father as he beat him up.

"You're lucky I have to get to a meeting. I could've done worse."

Jisung quickly ran up the spiral stairs and hid at the top, watching the horrible man leave.

As he heard the door shut, he ran downstairs.

"Chenle! Why didn't you do anything! Why did you just stand there?" Jisung just let it all out, seeing Chenle's shirt ripped and his face bleeding as well as his chest. He expected the boy to be bawling right now.

Instead, he sat up and forced a smile.

"My mother told me never to talk back or be rude and disrespectful towards an elder. Besides, this has happened before."

At this point, Jisung's tears were just flowing nonstop as he knelt down and grasped the boy's fragile body and hugged him tightly to his chest.

"I hate your father," he sobbed, wetting the older's shirt.

"Sometimes I wish I could too," the boy replied, and hugged Jisung back, a single tear falling onto his cheek.

Jisung wiped his own tears as he picked up the older, and took him upstairs, to the bedroom they shared now. After cleaning the bruised boy up, and wiping all the blood (sweat and tears) away, he gently placed Chenle down on the soft mattress and he lay down beside him, his face propped up by his elbow.

Chenle turned to face him as well, and brushed a few strands of hair out of his face as he watched the younger blush.

He giggled lightly and Jisung cooed at the small sound escaping his mouth. Slowly, before he knew it, his eyes trailed down from Chenle's eyes to his lips and he licked his own.

Jisung held Chenle's hand which was at his ear, brushing the hair away and pushed his hand to the mattress above his head gently, and moved so he was hovering above the older. He then placed a hand on his waist and the other still holding both of his hands above his head.

Chenle's breathing quickened as he watched the younger lean forward, but he missed his lips and went to attack his neck instead. The other took the opportunity to weave his hands into his purple hair, causing the younger to groan and leave the older's neck, but quickly attached their lips together.

They moved in sync with each other, not too fast nor too slow, and it felt amazing. Jisung licked Chenle's lower lip for permission to enter, which he gladly agreed on, feeling the tongue enter his mouth. He let out a slight noise when Jisung began grinding on him slowly, to which the younger smiled at, and pulled away.

Chenle tried to regain his breath, as did
Jisung with their foreheads pressed together, lips parted.

"Thank you," Chenle whispered again.

"I should be the one thanking you," Jisung smiled.

Chenle just threw his arms around Jisung and pushed him down to the mattress as he just clung onto the younger like a koala.

The other still had his crazy smile on his face. How lucky could someone be to get Chenle? He was such a perfect human being and it was a surprise to Jisung that they ended up like this. It was then when he realised when he wanted it to be like this always. He didn't want Chenle to leave his side, not did he want to leave his.

Fuck a date at a nice romantic restaurant. Or a cute picnic by the lake with fireworks and rose petals scattered everywhere. Chenle was here, and that was special enough, so he didn't need to do anything extra.

"Lele," Jisung whispered, sitting up which caused the older to slide down onto his lap, his arms still on his waist, but eyes captured in Jisung's.

"Yes Ji?" He asked, smiling even though his cheeks hurt from the slaps. Jisung was his main priority, everything else could yeet away and he couldn't care less.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Most people would be nervous asking this question. But Jisung wasn't, at all. In fact, he felt amazing saying it, like all of his bottled up feelings were spilt and it didn't seem nervous at all. No wasn't in the answer choices so why should he be afraid of the older rejecting him when he literally couldn't?

Chenle grinned and pecked the younger's lips as he nodded.

"Jeyes," He laughed.

Jisung couldn't help but roll his eyes as his bOyfriEnd turned Jeno's name to his answer.

"So you're my boyfriend?" Jisung asked, not believing his ears.

"Yes or yes bitch," Chenle yelled in the younger's ear, and tackled him with tickles.

"nOnOnoNonOno sTOb!" He exclaimed, finding trouble breathing. Chenle burst into laughter and fell backwards onto the bed-
well he thought it was the bed until he went flying and landed on the floor with an 'oof'.

"Well doesn't this seem familiar," The purple haired boy wiggled his eyebrows at the older who was lying on the floor.

"You twat," Chenle snorted as he lifted up one of the slippers by his bead and threw it at Jisung's head, hitting the side of his head.

"Aish, it's so hard," Jisung complained, rubbing the side of his head.

"That's what she said," Chenle smirked.

Jisung raised an eyebrow.
"Last time I checked, you weren't a girl."

And poor Jisung got hit again with the other slipper.