5 • is it just somebody?

It was 4am and Renjun was wide awake in his bed. His lively brown eyes stared up at the ceiling as thoughts clouded his brain, but smiling widely at them.

His recent encounter with that blonde boy was confusing him though; not that he didn't like it, but the question was, why did he like it? The chinese was so happy with his boyfriend, his childhood best friend, but why did he feel like it was missing something? Of course, he loved Chenle wholeheartedly- it was him who was crushing on Chenle madly as children, but why does it seem different, if this is everything he imagined?

He huffed and rolled over to his front, and wrapped the duvet around him, warmth enveloping him safely, as he fell into a deep slumber.

••••••

"Jeno," Jaemin called out to the boy who was sitting on his chair in Jaemin's bedroom.

"Yah?" He replied, putting his full attention to his boyfriend who was sitting a few feet away from him.

"I feel weird." Jaemin pouted and jeno chuckled.
"Sick, or what?" He asked, going to sit on the bed with the blonde boy.

"Okay, hear me out before you break up with me." Jaemin sighed, looking down. Jeno was shocked. He'd never break up with his boyfriend, and he'd never want him to think that. Nevertheless, he urged Jaemin to go on.

"I don't know why, Jeno. I love you so much and there's not a thing I want to change about you. Our relationship is everything I've ever wanted- but I've had a feeling recently, that we're missing something, more importantly, someone."

Jeno nodded, understanding.

"This boy, my heart beats the same as when my heart beats around you- and I feel all shy when I'm with him, and I do when I'm with you as well. Is it possible to love two people?" Jaemin finished, a drop of water falling from his eye.

Jeno took his hand and held it.

"I've been meaning to tell you the same. There's this boy, actually, who I've kind of been watching from afar,
do you know Renjun...?" Jeno trailed off as Jaemin looked up at him with the biggest smile on his face.

"Chenle's boyfriend?" Jaemin asked, his eyes shining. Jeno grinned and nodded. Ever since Chenle and himself had become close, he'd found himself getting attached to Renjun.

"Jeno, I like him too."

•••••

"Chenle!"

The boy heard his name being called, later replaced with a tight hug attacking him, causing the two to stumble backwards.
Chenle's eyes were shut.

"Let me guess,"

The boy in his arms stood still as he watched the chinese think.

"Little baby?" Chenle asked.

"Yah! I told you I wasn't a baby," Jisung pouted, taking steps back from Chenle.

Chenle opened his eyes and laughed a very strange dolphin laugh, whilst Jisung couldn't help but smile at his chinese friend who had seemed to claim a certain spot in a place in his chest.

"Hello Chenle!"

The two boys saw a girl with long black hair come towards them. She was very attractive, but for the two who were gay, they didn't seem to find any attraction towards her despite her beauty.

"Uh..." Chenle trailed off as the girl smiled at him.

"I'm Yena, Choi Yena!" The girl spoke happily, not bothering a glance at Jisung who was furiously glaring daggers at her. She was getting too close to Chenle for his liking.