14 • when you say that you love me

Jimin was resting on the sofa watching Netflix with his and Chenle's kitten, Chittaphrr. Interestingly enough, the name was made after the two had a tiny banter argument about deciding the kitten's name.

"Let's call it Chimmy, lOok she likes it, she's-"
"The kitten will be called Tata, you crusty dusty cheate-"

"-purring! See she likes my name- wait."

"Bro,"

"Bro."

"We're legends."

"Welcome to the family, Cheatapurr,"

__

"Chittaphrr, see I told you- cats are supposed to be able to see in the dark you idiot!" Jimin exclaimed, looking at the kitten who had its wide eyes looking up at the boy.

"Don't give me that. You call yourself a cat but you're scared of the dark, and you don't go to the toilet unless someone brings you okay,  you have a bigger ego that Chenle's dad, gosh."

The kitten crawled up onto Jimin's chest, and then gave him a few licks on his mouth, rubbing her nose against his lips lovingly.

"cHeatEr!"

Jungkook entered the room in such high spirits, just to find his own boyfriend cheating on him.

Jimin jumped and the cat clung onto his shirt, scared as well.

"Tell that to Chittaphrr, okay!" Jimin exclaimed, pulling the kitten off his shirt and holding it tightly to his chest, walking over to Jungkook, placing a peck on his lips. The younger grinned playfully and pecked his lips and Chittaphrr as well. She was like their child.

dIng doNg

Immediately, as if he was never smiling in the first place, Jimin's face hardened as he placed the cat in his fiancés arms without a word. Although now was a time to be serious, Jungkook found Jimin to be incredibly sexy right now.

"It's uncle."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the mention of the man. He annoyed the fuck out of him and he hadn't even met the guy yet.

"Will he approve of us?" Jungkook asked hesitantly.

Jimin sighed.
"It's Chenle I'm worried for. That man isn't my father so he doesn't have a right to judge us, but knowing him, he will anyways; though I don't give two flying fucks. Just stay by me, okay?"

He intertwined their hands as they walked to the door, and Jimin opened it, letting a gust of air in.

"Xiaomin."
(idk if that's a kpop idol name i hope it's not but if it is i'm not talking abt him i'm just making up a chinese name alrIght this is nobody in real life bc he's a bitch and yuh)

"Jimin."

The man entered, and they sat in the living room.
He caught sight of their hands.

"May I ask who this gentleman is, Park?"

Jimin could feel the daggers shooting towards him but resisted the urge to slap his face.

Jungkook opened his mouth to speak.

"Friend,"

"Fiancé"

Jimin looked at Jungkook and smiled, reassuring him.

"He's my fiancé."

Jimin held uo their intertwined hands and smiled again, showing Xiaomin.

The man was growing angry. He stood up and towered over the two who were sitting down in their seats, Jungkook scared shitless.

"You disgusting creatures. You don't deserve to be in this house right now," Xiaomin yells, raising his hand at Jungkook, but Jimin swiftly pushes his fiancé to the side, causing the hard blow of the punch to land right in Jimin's mouth, causing blood to come falling down. Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw Jimin bleeding nonstop. However the male just smiled through the pain and stood up, now towering above the man. He wasn't that tall anyways.

"Father!"

The two both looked to the noise coming from the side and saw Chenle and his beautiful pink hair coming towards them, in a very loose oversized white shirt and black sweatpants, shock evidently shown on his face.

"Jimin-Hyung are you okay?" He said, quickly running up to the older male and pulling his shirt up slightly, dabbing at the blood on the side of his Hyung's mouth worriedly.

"Don't touch that filthy creature. Can you believe that he's marrying the same sex?! Disgraceful."

Chenle flinched at the words as he knew that his father would yell even more if he found out that he was gay.

"Father- Why are you home?"
As he said this, Jimin took hold of His lover's hand and pulled him as they left the room swiftly.

His dad sat down, as Chenle sat opposite him.

"I wanted to talk about your career with you."

Chenle nodded.

"I want to become a doctor, father."

Chenle's dad nodded, aware of this.

"I've completed all my training, trials and tests, I just need to do experience now."

"So heart surgeon. You do know it's a matter between life and death for a person."

Chenle nodded but remained still.

Chenle's father is a bad person. Everyone knew that, but he does want the best for his son- as it is his last memory of his wife. They used to be a lovely, generous family, but after Chenle's mother died of a heart failure, his Dad was not the same, to say the least. He despises the LGBT community only because it is against east asian traditions but he did care for his son, key word: 'did'.
Now all he cares about is money. Everything is to do with money. And if his son is doing something against it, even looks at a boy with a different look, his father is not afraid to shoot that person.

His dad thinks that if he gets rid of everything, there's nothing his son will want other than money, a wife and two children who will grow up to be exactly like him.

But not everyone is like him. He didn't know that though.

"Son, I should leave now. Take care, and please don't take influence from Park. He's not good for you," The man said.

"He's like my dad," Chenle whispers quietly.

He heard though.
"What?"

"Jimin- He basically brought me up, and he cares for me just like you did, he loves me maybe even more and I'm grateful for him." Chenle says, still quiet.

For a moment, Chenle's father felt ashamed for himself. He felt like the old man he used to be came back. But it was gone as soon as it came. That man was gone.

He raised his hand and slapped him across the face.