8 • illegirl who? i only know illeboys

• okay quick message- y'all know how i said i love supporters, ima put reader shoutouts on here maybe one every chapter bc it genuinely motivates me so much and aHHHHh- anyways, reader shoutout for today is
@btsskzaregods
your comments for a few of the chapters were so sweet and just tysm okay ily ur adorable •
_______________

Chenle was shocked. Jisung hadn't even drank the alcohol but he chose to kiss the boy- but hey, he wasn't complaining. Jisung gripped harder on Chenle's small waist and pushed the chinese's neck up to deepen the kiss, and smiled as the other responded, equally desperate.

As Jisung slowly lost himself in the passionate embrace, he didn't realise that Chenle had flipped the two around, and Jisung was on the sofa, the other straddling him. They both broke apart for a while to take heavy breaths.

Chenle gazed down at the boy below him, and grinned as Jisung was flushed, his hair messed up and swollen lips parted.

"You look incredibly hot right now," Chenle mumbled, looking away as his cheeks turned red. Jisung chuckled and brought his hand to the older's face, turning it to face him.

"I don't get how after all this, you manage to remain looking ethereal," Jisung's says, cupping the male's face and smashing his lips back to his. Chenle brought his hands behind Jisung's back, and lifted him up so that the chinese was sat in his lap, his legs wrapped around his waist.

He then removed his lips from Jisung's, and looked at him right in the eyes, "I really want to-"

But before he could finish his sentence, Chenle had leant onto Jisung's chest and had fallen asleep, his small breathing hitting the younger's neck. He silently cooed at the older, and lifted him in his arms, travelling trough a maze of downstairs corridors and multiple dining rooms before getting to a staircase. He walked upstairs and found a room which had double doors- it was the only room with two doors on that floor so he pushed the door open slightly.

Jungkook and Jimin were inside. Jungkook was half under the covers with his back leant against the headboard, as Jimin was leaning on his chest, the blanket covering him up to his chest, as Jungkook was running his hands through the older's hair as they were watching Mean Girls.

"wE oNlY wEaR pInk oN tuEsDaYs!" Jungkook imitated, acting like Regina.

Jimin smacked one of his legs, which were on either side of him.

"It's not tuesdays dumbass, it's Wednesdays!" Jimin yelled and tutted. Jungkook scratched his head, "Wait wasn't it Monday?"

Jimin was about to speak back to him, until a soft snore from his younger brother came from the side of the room.

"Jisung, Chenle, you guys good?" He asked. Jisung whispered, afraid to wake the older up, "Wheres his bedroom?"

Jimin realised that Jisung was trying to to put the elder to sleep and quickly attempted to hop out of the bed, until he felt strong arms pull him back.

"You're not going anywhere," He said and kissed Jimin quickly before turning back to Jisung who cooed at the couple.

"It's the room 3 doors down from this one, and it has a picture of Renjun and Chenle on the door," Jungkook quickly replied, almost squishing Jimin to death so he wouldn't escape.

Jisung nodded slowly before asking another question.

"Also, where's your study room?"

"Um, first door on your right on this floor, why?" Jimin asks.

"Just wondering."

And with that, the korean male shuts the door and walks to the bedroom with the poster on it.  He sighs and enters, placing the boy on the bed.

"I'll be right back," he whispers.

Like he's gonna still have the poster up after I leave, Jisung thinks to himself.

He walks to the study room, and looks around, searching for a printer.

His eyes catch a pretty large one, probably for printing posters and he grins, taking his phone out and connecting it to the device.

"Hmm, I think this one should be good," He says, finding a picture of him and Chenle infront of a later building in  Seoul.

 "Perfect

"Perfect."

He prints it out and finds a white marker, decorating the top with bold lettering saying, 'Chenji' with a small dolphin cartoon and a chick.
He grins at the artwork and rushes out to Chenle's bedroom.

"Ew," he mutters and rips off the picture of the two, before sticking the new one up on the door.

He smiles again and enters the chinese's bedroom, to see him curled up in a ball, wrapped up in the covers.

Jisung slips in beside him and gets comfortable before spooning him tightly.

It was a good sleep they had to say the least.

•••

I'm sorry i know i know short chapter but i hAVe aN exCuse oKay

i wAS AT ARIANA'S CONCERT IN LONDON TODAY AND IM LOWKEY SCREAMING AHAHAHHAHAHA

but yeah i'll prob post a longer one tomorrow i love you guys kskskkss sorry again but sis i'm posting everyday not like once a week but about that

schools starting in two weeks so i may not be able to post as often but i'll try to- anyways i love you guys byeeee