7 • that dimple is illegal

"Let's play pocky,"

The boys spent ages together, doing whatever came to their minds, and it was amazing. Everyone kept thanking Chenle- if he hadn't offered, the boys wouldn't have gotten to know each other more and bonded. Of course, being a rich kid, Chenle owned a pool, and after everyone had eaten and played games, they all borrowed a pair of trunks from the chinese, as he had many fresh unused ones, keeping their shirts on though.

Jisung, Jeno and Mark were sitting on the beach chairs as the rest were playing in the pool, having the best times of their lives.

"Pocky? What's that?" Renjun asked as he was coming out to get a breath of air from the challenge he and Jaemin were having underwater.

"Do you want Chenle to show you?" Jaemin asked, silently hoping he'd say no, even if Chenle was his boyfriend.

"I-"

Before the boy could speak, Chenle coughed and pushed Renjun in the water towards Jaemin, as he whispered very quietly.

"I know how you feel about the two. Don't worry and we can talk about it later- just have fun tonight, okay?"

Renjun's eyes widened at the fact Chenle knew, but he softened and smiled graciously, as he turned towards Jaemin.

Jeno watched in admiration. He was close behind the two, sitting on the ledge of the pool and heard what Chenle had said. He was an amazing friend.

"I'll grab the pocky sticks!" The pink haired male yelled, climbing out of the water. His shirt was sticking to him, but it didn't matter, he was going to go back in the water anyways.

But what he didn't realise was who was watching him.

Jisung was watching everything, laughing along with the group but it was like his breath stopped when Chenle came out of the water. His white shirt was sticking to him, giving everyone a full display of his built body, despite the height, and his wet hair swept back was enough to send Jisung's heart into palpitations.

"I'm surprised that Jisung hasn't fully drooled in front of Lele before, seeing how much he checks him out," Renjun voices, wiggling his eyebrows at the purple haired male.

Jisung snapped back into reality as his cheeks turned a bright shade of red, and he whispered,
"I have, and he caught me."

The group burst into laughter and disbelief.

"It's here!"

Chenle came back outside, with the box in his hands, but he paused and looked at the group.

"Where's Mark Hyung?" He asked, looking at Donghyuck questioningly. The other pointed towards the door, where Mark came, two bottles of alcohol in his hands.

"We should loosen up a bit before this game."

The group nodded and they took the bottles, passing it around apart from Chenle, who passed saying that they needed someone to make sure they didn't break and destroy his house. If you could even call it a house.

He watched as they all slowly began to fall under the spell of alcohol, and walked over to Jisung.

"Lele?" He asked as he watched Chenle extend his arm, and pull the boy up.

The group gathered on the grassy part of Chenle's massive garden, in a circle as the box of Pocky was put down in the middle.

"So, let me teach Renjun," Jaemin enthusiastically claps, and scoots over to the boy. Renjun however, looks at Jeno to expect a glare, or anything possessive towards his boyfriend, but only an encouraging smile is put on, and a finger heart which makes the boy blush.

"So put this in the middle of your teeth."

Jaemin holds out the pocky stick, and Renjun places it inside his mouth, and raise an eyebrow to the blonde boy, watching as he comes closer.

Slowly, his heartbeat increases, as Jaemin bites the top of the stick, coming closer.

He leans too forward and crashes onto Renjun, who is a blushing madness, but Jaemin won't stop. His eyes are closed, and Renjun also does the same, and he feels amazed at the fact that Jaemins heart is beating almost twice as fast as Renjun's.

His lips are near, and Renjun can't resist the force radiating off the boy infront of him. He puts his hand under the tiny piece of pocky stick left, and purposefully drops a minuscule crumb onto it, before flipping the two over and smashing his lips onto the boy.

Saying that Jaemin was surprised, would be an understatement. His heart rate impossibly increased as he felt the chinese smash his lips onto himself. Their lips moved in sync, and they both felt in heaven right now.

"Okay, cut!"

Jeno laughed and jumped onto the boys, engulfing them in a hug as they rolled down the hill in Chenle's garden.

And that's when they were gone for the whole game.

"Oh gosh. We should probably go get them, Hyuckie," Mark says, and the younger nods in agreement as the two take off, running down the hill with screams as they trip. Drunk idiots.

"We should probably go too Ji-"

Chenle stands up, looking at the running boys, but he feels a hand grasp his and pull him back to the floor.

He faces Jisung, who has a pocky stick in his mouth, and he points at it, pulling Chenle closer with his legs.

"I- Uh- Fine," Chenle says, trying to ignore his cheeks which are heating up at the contact, and he tries to keep a somewhat distance between them as he leans forward, biting the tip gently.

Suddenly, Jisung pulls away, swiftly sweeps the boy off his his feet and runs back into the house, the pocky stick still inside Chenle's mouth.

Chenle doesn't speak, as the food will come out of his mouth, but he feels himself fall onto the white sofa in his living room.

"I've waited to do this for so long," Jisung mumbled huskily, and straddles the chinese, who slightly gasps, but doesn't drop the stick.

Jisung pushes Chenle down roughly, but not hurtfully and the pink haired boy finds himself liking it, as Jisung takes the end of the stick into his mouth, slowly getting closer and closer to the latter's lips.

The younger puts his hand on Chenle's nape, holding him there as if he's scared that he'll escape his grip, and he doesn't want that. His other hand goes to the older's waist, as he slightly pushes Chenle's neck towards him.

And their lips collide.