16 • my favourite word begins with f and ends in uck

^^^^it's firetruck bitches

alsO we're nearly at 1 fucking k thank u so much ahhhhhj and we're at 37 in cHensung thank u guys for everything i'm gonna bust uwus

also, follow me to get notifs for announcements bc they may be important and ur sorry ass won't know (:
••••••

After the obnoxious visit from Chenle's father, Jisung tended his wounds properly on his face once he had changed from the ripped shirt. It was a bit weird how Chenle kept worrying about changing his shirt- of course it was ripped but because of the amount of times Chenle covered it whilst with the younger, Jisung couldn't see anything. Nevertheless, the older came out wearing the same cotton white long sleeved shirt he was wearing previously, but obviously a different one.

"Ouch," the hurt boy yelped, flinching from the anaesthetic which was being massaged into his cheekbone. Jisung tried dabbing gentler and he looked directly at the boy, who was already looking at him, pain evident on his face. The proximity was unbearable for the younger, who kept getting flustered because of the way Chenle kept a strong gaze on him. Jisung showed a smile and tilted his head his head, pecking his lips quickly and continuing the work he was doing for his bOyfRiEnd.

Chenle grinned as the latter just finished the last bruise, stepping back to check any remaining wound on his face, and the chinese took this chance to jump into the younger's arms, wrapping his legs around his waist like a koala again.

"boo,"

Jisung instantly grabbed onto Chenle's skinny thighs and hele him against his chest, as he mocked fear.

"Ah i'm so scared, save me."

Jisung felt his heart flutter at the small giggle which escaped the other's lips, and his cheeks began heating up. Chenle smirked but before anything else could happen, the purple haired boy carried the older back downstairs to the kitchen, trying to avoid any unnecessary teasing he'd earn from the chinese.

"tIme to cOok, mY frienD!" Jisung exclaimed happily, as he walked over to the sink, washing his hands, as Chenle stood beside him. He finished, moving to the side and watched as the older put his hands under the running water.

He noticed Cehnle's sleeves getting wet though and he frowned, as the other was unbothered by it.

"Your sleeves are getting wet," Jisung said as he leant over.

"Wait- No-" Chenle protested, but it was too late as the younger slid his sleeves up to his elbows.

He gasped, eyes widening.

"Chenle! What is this?!"

Once Jisung had pulled the latter's sleeves up, he was in shock at the tiny bony arm which was revealed to him. It was basically bones painted as a skin tone because of how skinny his arm was. It was practically a stick, and Jisung was confused as to why it was- Of course, Chenle was skinny but he didn't know it was to the point of anorexia.

"Well there's no point in hiding anymore."

Jisung snapped into reality again as he heard the words leave the chinese's mouth.

Chenle leant against the counter as Jisung did but on the opposite one, facing him.

"I'm not dumb. I know you saw that ball when I threw it to you after I got upset. It was a stupid move and I kinda forgot those words were written on it."

Jisung nodded, remembering the time at the beginning of the year when they were on bad terms.

"Well those were basically from the past bullies I had when I was still in China. I wasn't fat, but I guess that I'd be considered chubby? And yeah I got bullied for it. When I got here, people also were rude to me as I wasn't great in korean, and how I was annoying. So I wanted to change things; I didn't eat for a while and I got happy every time my weight went down, and I became slimmer."

Jisung listened closely to every word, and he felt so bad for being mean at the start of the year. Instead of speaking, he just walked closer to the older and wrapped his arms around his waist, and leant his head in the crook of Chenle's neck.

"I'm sorry," Jisung mumbled.

The other chuckled and he put his hands around the younger's neck, and smiled.

"I'm happy now, because of you."

"I'm glad that we met," Jisung whispered.

••••••••

"Sir, he's with a boy."

The man sitting in the chair turned to face the younger boy who had delivered this news to him.

"And may I ask what this boy is doing with him?"

The boy looked hesitant as he passed over the laptop, with the cctv camera linked to the man's mansion.
It had a rolling video of two boys hugging one another. The sight alone made the man's blood boil.

"Keep close eyes on the two and report anything to me, alright?"

The young boy nodded as he took the laptop and exited the office.

"Thank you Xiaojun."

After the boy had left, the man who was in the chair felt disgusted, the image replaying in his head, of his nephew and another boy.

At least he had his son to help getting rid of him.

••••••••

Jimin and Jungkook were sitting at the end of the pool, just enjoying one another's company.

"Is your lip feeling better?" The younger asked, looking at Jimin's bottom lip, which had now closed up but still was slightly swollen.

"I think you need to kiss it better," He teases, leaning closer to Jungkook.

"Oh really?" He grinned. Jimin nodded playfully and they both leant in, as Jungkook closed the distance, and placed his hands either side of the older, caging him. He sat on Jimin's lap, who was holding his waist and connected their lips, feeling a rush of excitement as they hadn't done this in a long time.

Jimin put his hand at the back of the younger's neck, deepening the kiss as he replaced his lips onto Jungkook's jaw, trailing kisses down to his shoulder. The other felt extremely pleased and so he pressed his lips to Jimin's once again, entering a tongue slowly. It felt incredible, and Jungkook could never tell when he had been so happy other than the times when he was with Jimin.

"I love you," the older said, pulling away and smiling. Jungkook felt his heart race, and he could never get used to this feeling no matter how many times he tried.

"I love you more."