20 • it was all in my head

don't skip please :D
i was thinking of ending this at 30 chaps, how does that sound? but don't worry bc ima do more stories for nct and any other kpop group but only ones i stan and ill take requests- not for plots but for the ships cus i like making the plots uwu💜💜
••••••

"Sis. I beat you it's literally right there," Wooyoung exclaimed as he pointed to the screen, at the score of 127. Chenle sighed and threw his remote at the older, who quickly dodged it and raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me, I'm two years older than you. Is this how you treat an elder?" Wooyoung gasped, mocking hurt on his face. Chenle let out a laugh. A sound he hadn't made since he left Jisung.

Wooyoung noticed his face and went over to the younger, kicking all of the discarded cushions in his way and enveloped Chenle in a tight hug.

"Come, you've literally been inside all day, why don't you go out? San is coming over today and I don't know if you'd.... agree on what we were doing."
He whispered the end part quietly, hoping the younger wouldn't hear.

Unfortunately, luck wasn't in his side as Chenle gasped and stumbled away from the older.
"Not on this sofa, floor, dining table, my bed, kitchen counter or my bedroom in general, do you understand?!"

Wooyoung chuckled and nodded, putting a hand up to his head.
"I understand."

Chenle smiled and ruffled the older's hair, picking his glasses up and placing it on his nose. "Have fun- and the other meaning, not just.. that sinful thing."

Wooyoung laughed as he nodded again, his hands dropping from Chenle's waist.

dIng doNg

"Ohmygod he's here Chenle, whatdoidowhatdoido-"

Wooyoung gripped onto the younger as he began hyperventilating, squishing the poor boy so he couldn't breathe. Chenle stepped back a bit and asked,
"But he's your boyfriend?"

Wooyoung stared at him like he was speaking nonsense.
"And what? He still makes me giddy everytime I see him," He pouted.

Chenle pushed the older, who was dressed already- Actually he was dressed since he got up because he was nervous since then. He was dressed in a black jumper which was tucked into his dark jeans with his black hair effortlessly styled. He was basically dressed in all black but that was his style anyways, with his circular framed glasses at the bridge of his nose. Chenle stood to the side as the older gained the balls to open the door.

"yOuNgiE!"
A stunning boy revealed, throwing himself onto Wooyoung as he attacked his face with kisses. "I missed you so much you gorgeous being," He yelled, pouting.

(^^ this is san, and i'll show u the two in a sec)

Wooyoung grinned as he pecked the older's lips and broke away to admire the boy, his eyes raking from his head down his body and up again.