9 • aha, no.

Chenle awoke from the small sliver of sunlight streaming in through his window. He squinted one of his eyes open slightly, squeezed it shut again and then fully opened both of them.

"Gosh that was one of the best sleeps I've had," He mutters to himself, and attempts to sit up.

I say attempt, as there's a slender arm swung over his waist, securing him tightly to that position. He lets out a small gasp before seeing the tall chicken beside him.

"Ji- get up," The sleepy dolphin murmurs, poking his cheek. He smiled to himself, as the thoughts of last night come rushing back in, and he doesn't regret it. His first kiss with Jisung- he wasn't that type of person to worry about whether it was infront of the London Eye with fireworks shooting up in the background, if he felt like it, then he'd go for it even if it was in the parking lot of a sushi restaurant.

"Lele?" Jisung opened his eyes lazily and stretched his arms, thinking that Chenle has appeared in his dream.

"Lele!" He jolted up and blinked a few times to realise that Chenle was not a figment of his imagination, and he was in the same bed as him, right next to him.

"Oh- Sorry- Do you regret-"

But the chinese's voice was cut off as the younger boy launched at him, grinning as he crashed his lips down onto the boy's lips, and squished him tightly in his arms.

Chenle giggled and kissed back, his hands on either side of him on the mattress, supporting himself. The feeling of butterflies never left his stomach, and he had a feeling that no matter how many times he'd kiss the boy, the feeling would remain the same.

"Chenle, wake up- Oh wow."

Jungkook had entered the room,  his shirt and hair slightly messed up from the loving kisses from his fiancé this morning, which he eagerly returned. Seems like his brother-in-law was doing the same.

"Ah Jimin-ssi!" Jungkook whisper-yelled to the boy across the hallway.

"What??" He replied back, getting up from his bed.

"Come!"

Jimin plodded over sleepily and stood beside his boyfriend, and rubbed his eyes as he took in the sight in front of him.

"Zhong Chenle!" he yelled.

They saw Chenle widen his eyes as he saw his two hyungs at the door, lifted his feet from beneath Jisung and kicked him off of him, as the younger landed with an 'Oof' on the floor.

"Jimin-Hyung!" Chenle exclaimed as he tried to ignore the teasing glares from Jisung.

"Look, I don't want to have to deal with babies yet. Even Kook and I haven't, so I trust you not to. Even you, Ji." Jimin held an accusing finger towards the two, but laughed at their faces afterward.

"He's kidding, do what you want- but that doesn't mean we'll have mini Chenle and Jisung's running around the house, okay?" Jungkook smiled, linked his hand with Jimin's, and left the room with another wide smile.

"Sorry baby," Chenle crawled to the edge of his bed and saw Jisung lying on the floor, his face turned to the floor.

The younger's face heated up at the name given previously to him, but he was lucky that Chenle couldn't see him.

After slightly recovering, Jisung turned around and saw the cute face of the older, and brought his hands up to squish his almost non-existent cheeks.

That reminded him.

"Chenle," Jisung asked, sitting up straight. The latter nodded, wondering what the younger was thinking about.

"Not in a bad way at all, but why are you quite skinny- not anorexic-like but you're a bit slimmer than average- like your even skinnier than Renjun."

He saw Chenle's sparkling eyes fade, and the whole facade of his face disappear.

"Uh, no reason, I guess it's just in my genes," the boy nervously laughed off. Jisung could tell it wasn't real though.

He leant forward and cupped the boy's face.
"It's okay if you're not ready to tell me yet, but when you are, I'm always here, okay?"

Chenle sighed and let out a small smile.

"Thank you, but it's really nothing," the chinese mumbled. Jisung hadn't seen this sort of side of Chenle since the time in the music room, when he broke down.

The door opened and the two big turned in the direction of the sound.

"Guys, Jimin and Jungkook-Hyung are taking us to the theme park, hurry up and get ready!" Mark yelled as he stuck his head through the gap and then ran out in excitement.

They smiled.

•••••

"Jimin-ssi!"

Everyone around the group of boys turned their heads to find the loud voice.

Jungkook was pouting and kept pulling on Jimins arms to go on a ride which he wanted to go on, as the older was getting embarrassed by the stares.

"But what about the kids?" Jimin whispered. Chenle sighed and told his brother that they'd be fine, and weren't children anymore.

"Alright, fine," Jimin let out a wide grin as he pulled Jungkook onto his back, and held his legs as he ran to one of the scary rides as the younger screamed in excitement.

You wouldn't guess they were in their twenties.

"Anyways, so where does everyone want to- okay then," Chenle was going to ask where everyone wanted to go to find Jeno and Jaemin dragging Renjun away, as Mark and Donghyuck ran to one of the flying elephants. Typical.

"Let's go," Jisung yelled and grabbed Chenle's arm as they ran through the crowds of people until they reached a specific ride.

"Oh no."

"Oh yes."

It was one of those tall and twisty ass rollercoasters which flipped you upside down and went to hell and back. Chenle wasn't excited.

"Come come come," Jisung begged, giving Chenle the puppy eyes.

"Fine," The boy agreed reluctantly as they sat on the ride.

This was gonna be a long ass ride.

•••••

i was blasting don't need your love and TMT by skz at 1am while writing this on noise cancelling headphones so sorry for any boring parts, i'll try to update tomorrow or the day after, ily 💜💜