22 • monster

right so guess what this bitch did now. i, tbh like gaming but not like fortnite, minecraft and that kinda shit but stuff like gta and call of duty bUt. i ordered a new game and it came in the post today and i was hella excited so i opened the package, put the cd in the game console and put it on, my heart beating faster than when i see my crush cus this is a game i adore. so i put it in and guess what-
the game is in fucking japanese. no hate we love japan but not when i'm nOt jApAnEse so i had to return it and the next ones coming in like a month and i'm sad now.

•••••

Xiaojun left the building that night. Everything which his father had told him had come as a shock to him; he knew that Xiaomin wasn't Chenle's real father, but to know what he'd done with his parents? The teenage boy was never one to love his father, but this, this was beyond his imagination of what the cruel man could do. First his brother, now Chenle's parents?

Retreating from the dark building, he noticed the raindrops that began pelting down, with thunder clashing amongst it. He was in no state to go back into that... place and was not willing to. So the boy took off for the first place he'd feel safe at.

Wind carried him along as he ran down the streets, twisting and turning at the corners. It was a path he knew too well, as of how often he'd come from his so-called father's workplace, and within minutes, he had arrived.

Kicking the outgrown vines at his feet,
the boy hopped over the huge rocks, mumbling apologies to ones he'd accidentally hit. As he eventually weaved through everything, he reached a small, but noticeable stone.

Xiaojun crouched down to it, clutching his jacket to his chest as the wind blew ferociously, the rain pelting in the same direction. But he didn't notice one bit. Someone else was on his mind and that was all he needed to keep him going. It was all he needed to keep him alive.

"Yang,"

The boy stroked the stone, leaning his head on it carefully as words escaped his mouth unconsciously.

"You're incredulously lucky you know? You left this horrible world quickly enough, huh? Congratulations baby brother. But I only ask you one thing. Why couldn't you take me? Why did you leave me here to rot? How many times did I tell you when you were younger to not be selfish? But I guess it's done, and I'm happy that I'm here with you. Soon, I will be, and I await that day. I wait for when I will join you. Mum does too. She misses you like hell; but we'll all meet up soon okay baby brother? Soon.."

His tears stopped him from continuing as the fell lifelessly down his cheeks, the saltiness mixing with the cold, wet rainwater. He sobbed. He sobbed until he could feel nothing anymore, until his arms and legs went numb, and he fell asleep beside his brother, his jacket wrapped around him, and his arm thrown over the rock on the muddy floor.

••••••••

Wooyoung was sat at the kitchen counter, grinning as the two younger's came in, sleepy.

"Hi youngie," Chenle murmured cutely.

Wooyoung was having none of it.

"Could you two get any louder??" he asked, with a raised eyebrow.

The two blushed furiously as Chenle hid his head into the younger's shoulder, smiling stupidly. Jisung was equally embarrassed but giddy, as he gripped the elder's hand tightly as Wooyoung grinned and rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, school starts tomorrow, better get your ass back home."

Chenle lets Jisung out of his grasp as he nods, and returns back to the bedroom to pick up any items of belonging.

"Sorry if we.. disturbed you," Chenle apologises, sitting next to Wooyoung.

"I was joking, don't worry."

The chinese smiles at him who was supporting the two the entire time. He then saw Jisung, who'd come back with his clothes from yesterday in his hand, and his jacket on.

"I'll pick you up from school tomorrow, okay?" Jisung says, walking over to the older. Chenle smiled and nods, pecking his lips quickly as he goes to walk him to the door.

"Don't miss me too much," the chinese whispers. Jisung shakes his head.

"Impossible."

With one last goodbye, Jisung slips out of the door and makes his way back to his apartment, a smile on his face.

The one thing that Jisung didn't like as he crossed from his to Chenle's place, was the cemetery in between. He always had to walk through it to get to his boyfriends home.

Luckily, it was a warm day in comparison to yesterday's weather, and he entered the cemetery in good thoughts of seeing Chenle again tomorrow. He twisted his way around small and tall stones, getting through the dead leaves on the floor. The gate to exit was just two minutes away, and he'd be out. But something made him stop which made him freeze, and wanted to run and leave quicker than ever.

His heart, being the kind person he is, wouldn't let him though.

Jisung stepped carefully over stones to get to the boy who was lying down, hugging the stone beside him, his jacket used as a blanket.

He crouched down and nudged the boy slightly, who stirred a little bit.

"Excuse me," He nudged again.

"Huh?"

The boy awoke groggily, his back aching from the position he slept in last night, and his throat sore. A young boy caught his attention.

A very familiar boy.

"Excuse me, but are you alright?" Jisung asked, putting the boy up straight and rubbing his back.

This boy was Chenle's boyfriend. Maybe he could fix things for the couple now, maybe, instead of letting himself writhe hopelessly, he could help someone who he ruined their chances of love. He could fix it.

"I'm okay, thank you. I wanted to sleep with my brother last night, and I slept very well. Better than I have in a long time."

Jisung glances from him to the gravestone, the name 'Yangyang' engraved on he front. He smiled at the boy.

"I'm sure you had a lovely sleep. But I think your brother would want you to sleep somewhere more comfortable, right? Would you like to come back with me? I'm sure that my boyfriend would also love to take care of you for now," Jisung said warmly, taking his jacket off and wrapping it around the elder.

"Thank you, tell Chenle the same please."

Jisung continued smiling, and helped the elder up until the words processed in his mind.

"I'm here to fix things."