4 • i'll show you

"Wait! Chenle!"

Jisung ran out of the toilets and grabbed Chenle's wrist. The older flinched but turned around.

"Sorry about that, I don't know what got into me," Jisung smiled sheepishly, and rubbed the nape of his neck hoping that it wouldn't be awkward between them.

The chinese could never hold a grudge so he also smiled at the younger male, nodding and accepting his apology. Jisung flashed a grateful smile at the shorter boy as they made their was through the hallway. The bell had already rang so they just continued their way onto the next lessons, pushing what happened before, behind them.

•••••

Lessons passed quickly and it was already lunchtime, and the two males were excited for different reasons. Jisung was excited to see Chenle, however Chenle was excited to see Renjun.

The pink haired male rushed to the back of the school with his lunch and awaited his childhood friend. The two had been inseparable since wombs, and overtime, feelings had been caught up in one another and they could both feel it happening.

For about five minutes, the chinese sat with his lunch and began eating it, awaiting his best friend.

"Boo!"

Chenle jumped up and his fruit salad went flying as two hands appeared on his shoulders.

"Ah god you scared the living daylights out of me!" the frightened boy exclaimed, feeling Renjun back-hugging him.

"I missed you," He heard his chinese friend mutter quietly.

He smiled and nodded.
"I always miss you."

Chenle turned around in Renjun's arms and the black haired boy sat in his lap, his arms around Chenle's neck as his was on his waist.

"Chenle, look, I'm not sure if you also feel the same as me, but I'm gonna follow how I feel, okay and don't say i'm rushing, because i've been waiting 17 years to do this, alright?"

Chenle's breath became caught in his throat and couldn't speak, so he nodded slowly.

"Will you, Chenle Zhong, be my boyfriend..?" Renjun asked, gazing directly into Chenle's eyes.

Chenle's eyes began watering as he smiled wider than most people could, and asked,

"Only if you'll be mine first," He said, and closed the gap between them.

Renjun felt Chenle's lips connect with his, and it felt amazing. He'd done this a few times with his 'bestfriend' but it was now when he could say that he kissed his boyfriend. It created a swarm of butterflies in his stomach and he pushed himself closer as he deepened the kiss.

"Thank you for moving to South Korea with me," Chenle mumbled against Renjun's soft lips.

The boy laughed and pressed one last kiss to his boyfriend's lips and pulled back.

"I'd move to the moon if you were there." Renjun smiled.

"Thank you. For everything." Chenle said and put their foreheads together.

Renjun pecked Chenle's lips one last time before standing up, pulling the pink haired boy up with him.

Little did he know, somebody was watching everything.
•••••••