11 • you could hold moonlight in your hands

hold your assholes for a second there- i logged on this morning and transfer had 300 views and i was like uH woW but then I logged on again like 10 hrs later and sIS we're at 395 eye- tysm guys ily ksksksksksks

u nice, keep going
•••••••

Since it was school break, the boys were off for about a week and a half, so they agreed to stay at Chenle's house, since there were no concerns about parents though there was enough safety, and the house was big enough for them all.

• flashback to when renjun and chenle had a 'talk'•

"So what is it?" Chenle asked, as the boys hid themselves in the restroom and locked the door.

Renjun sighed as he leant against the sink.

"You know I like Jeno and Jaemin. And I know how you feel for Jisung. It's not like our feelings for eachother are completely gone but I think we both have other people now, you know?"

Chenle grinned as he nodded. He also agreed with this, and he wanted Renjun too, to be happy.

"Okay, so what now?" The younger asked, curious to why the elder had a cheeky smile on his face.

"We make them jealous."

• back to real time •

Right now, the group of boys (not including Jimin and Jungkook) were sat in one of the living rooms downstairs, watching Kung Fu Panda. On the sofa, Renjun was cuddled up to Chenle, with Jisung on the other side, making Chenle sit in the middle.

Jeno and Jaemin were sat on the floor with Mark and Donghyuck cuddled altogether.

"Master Shifu is my spirit animal. I adore him."

"Shut up Donghyuck."

"That's not what you say in the bedr-"

"I lOvE bEdroCk tOo nOw lEts wAtcH tHe mOvie shAll wE?" Renjun purposefully yelled as he didn't want the two precious babies next to him to get messed up so quickly.

"What's bedrock?" Jisung mumbled to Chenle, who had his head on Chenle's lap, his face turned to the TV screen.

"I have no clue," the chinese whispered back, equally confused as he had never heard the complicated korean word. Unconsciously, Chenle's hands slipped into Jisung's hair, playing with his soft locks, pulling them from time to time slightly.

Jisung let out a slight noise. Not the most innocent one.

Luckily, the rest of the group were too busy watching the movie to notice. Apart from Chenle who heard everything, but he continued, shocked that his touch had such an effect on Jisung.

Barely a minute later, Jisung felt so attacked so he grabbed Chenle's wrist and dragged him upstairs as he now was familiar with the house, surprisingly.

"Jisung! Did you change the photo on my door?" Chenle squeaked, his voice raspy as he hadn't used it in a while.

Jisung giggled and they both sat on Chenle's bed, wrapping themselves in the blankets. Jisung missed this time he had with Chenle a lot. He didn't realise as much but now he felt it and he loved it.

"You're really beautiful." Chenle whispered beside him.

Jisung blushed, and turned his head so their noses were merely inches away from each other. He slid his hand over Chenle's waist, and felt the male shudder under his touch, satisfying him.

Chenle, however wanted to know what Jisung did downstairs and if he would do it again.

He brought his hand up to Jisung's lips and brushed his thumb over his bottom lip, leaning forwards.

"Chenle.." the boy squeaked.

The latter however, was holding in his dolphin laugh as he suddenly pushed Jisung's shoulder, so that the younger fell flat onto the bed, and Chenle quickly climbed onto him. He tried his best not to burst into laughter as he watched his best friend's face turn red.

Although he continued, and brought his lips down to the koreans neck, sucking on a spot slightly.

"Ah.."

And that's when the dolphin lost it and rolled off the bed in a fit of laughter.

"Y-You made that noise again!" He shrieked, regaining his breath and sitting up from the floor.

Jisung noticed what was going on and he didn't like it.

"Like this noise?" he asked, and Chenle questioningly looked up at him.

Jisung was quick though, and this is when he knew that his dance skills paid off.

He pushed Chenle back down the the floor and hovered above the elder, and began rolling his body slowly, as if he was dancing to a song but very intimately.

Chenle's breath had become uneven as he saw Jisung dip his head down and place his lips on Chenle's, their soft mouths moving against eachother.

But Jisung wasn't satisfied yet, and sucked on the older's bottom lip, causing an involuntary groan escape his mouth.

He smirked as he got off of Chenle, stared at him.

"I enjoyed that." the pink haired said.

And that's when Jisung's heart plummeted to the sky.

••••

"uH anD tHaTs a lOng aSs rIde-"

Mark felt a smack on his arm as he looked down to see Donghyuck glaring at him from the sofa, accusing him of cussing as they blasted the 7th sense. Only legends.

"Bitch we're in the Chenle's house and-" He saw Mark laughing at him before gasping and realising what he just said.

"Fuck that was an accident-" Mark continued laughing as Donghyuck kept
swearing.

"Shit I need to shut- aHhhHhH-"

Donghyuck flopped down back to the sofa as he eventually gave up and watched Marks laughter slowly turned into a choking donkey. Again.

"Mark what will I do with you?" He sighed, and threw him his water bottle as he saw the elder take a swig of the plastic water bottle before coming over to him, his previous state evidently gone now. All Donghyuck could do was gulp as the male towered over him, caging him into the sofa.

"Kiss me."