CHAPTER 4 - Embarrassed

Alina POV:

I finish my shift at the club, I can't believe I done that with Romeo De Luca. This is not good, not good at all. I can't get involved with these men, but I have to admit Romeo is so hot, he's beautiful actually. I shake off my thoughts and remind myself this is what got me into shit in the first place. I get my things and I walk out seeing a guy that resembles Romeo, must be family, the club is well into the swing of things and I notice there are quite menacing looking men all over, I wonder what's happening? Oh well, I go to the office, "Valencia, I'm off for the night."

She looks up. "Wait sweetheart, your payment for the night, Romeo was quite taken with you, here is two thousand dollars. I don't know what you done but I don't think I have ever seen a payment like that for a dance."

She says more asking than stating.

"I literally just gave the man a lap dance, nothing special." I shrug answering her hoping she will let this go.

"You see my dear, Romeo doesn't do this, and I'm not saying he is not a playboy because he is, but just be careful. He's a charmer and women easily fall at his feet. A friendly warning; he may have the face and body of a God but he's the devil himself." Valencia warns.

"I was just doing my job." I state and take the money and leave, I love Valencia but that was just too much. I can't believe he gave me this much, it's insane, when I see him I need to give it back, this isn't right, it's way too much. Mari is finishing as per usual, so I take a walk home, it's not too late so it should be fine, it's a beautiful night, although it is a bit cold. I can't help but think of Romeo, it's not like me to do that with a guy, especially one I barely know, well the danger I'm used too but I guess I was blinded by the man's beauty, damn is he handsome.

I reach my apartment and make my way in; I make sure to lock my door and deadbolt it, Marissa knows to wake me when she gets home. I put my hair up and have a long bubble bath with a glass of wine, relaxing and my thoughts drift back to the mysterious Romeo De Luca. It was getting hot and heavy, I sigh, his touch was electric, I felt it to my bones. I then hear the voice of reason which is Valencia, he's the devil himself. I shake my head and get myself ready for bed after I clean the bathroom. I make sure my gun is under the pillow beside me. I fall into a deep sleep and hear my phone buzz, it's Mari, and I get up and open the door. Mari and Donna are drunk.

"Ali, Luciano.... knows.... to party," she says slurring hardly making sense and skipping some words. I let them in and lead them to Marissa's room and put them both to bed. I go back to bed and try to get a few hours in, I'm tossing and turning, and I can't sleep. I decide to take a run on my treadmill and get changed. I blast some of my favourite bands and try to distract myself, but I can't help but think of Romeo, I don't know if all lap dances get that hot, but that was quite erotic, his touch so soft yet demanding. I run faster and harder, it's not helping that I haven't had sex in over a year, a stupid one night stand after I got drunk, he was sexy but no good in the bedroom. I finally exhaust myself around seven in the morning, I have been running for about two hours and decide to have a quick shower and wash my hair and shave getting myself ready for work tonight. I'm going shopping for some new lingerie, Valencia gives us a card for this kind of thing and I need some new stuff.

I get ready in some jeans, a t-shirt and a black jacket with flats. I take a cab to the upscale side of New York, Valencia insists we buy high end lingerie so I stop at Victoria's Secret, not that I do lap dances, but I do have to wear them on stage. I buy a few red, black, white and purple sets. Some G-strings and some boy leg; but all lace. I get some lunch for myself and the girls, picking up some pizza. I make my way home and find the girls looking they are dying on the couch. I make them some coffee and settle with a large extra cheese pepperoni pizza. We sit and enjoy the evening, Mari has the night off and it's just Donna and I, so we make our way to work around six and the place seems packed tonight.

"Alina?" I hear Valencia call while I'm putting some make up on.

"Yes?" I answer.

"Romeo has requested you for the night." She says wearily. "No on stage dancing; just the two of you, in his private booth. His men will also be accompanied by Hillary and Donna, but you won't be disturbed." She says.

"Do I have a choice?" I ask scowling at her, and she shakes her head.

"Please Alina, this is unusual for him, just humour the guy." Valencia asks. "Wear something sexy," she shouts after me. I just nod and mumble a response, I guess I don't have a choice, but I'm not pretending I don't want to see him again, it excites me just a little bit. I curl my hair and put half of it up so it cascades down my back; I put on bronze make up and some liner with a red matt lip. I change into a set of red lace underwear, with boy leg lace shorts, I put on a short red silk robe with red stiletto heels. I give myself a once over in the mirror and see Hillary shooting daggers at me but I ignore her, I have a job to do.

I make my way over to the private VIP area, money in hand in my robe pocket. There is a man who looks like a guard, "I'm Ali, Mr De Luca requested me," I feel sick saying that. He nods and lets me through.

"He's in the back." Is all the huge man says. I walk over to the back and my heart is pounding, I pass by Dario and Leo enjoying themselves with Donna and Hillary. I continue walking right to the back, into the exclusive section especially for Romeo. I walk around the corner and see him, fuck he's hot! He's dressed in black dress pants and a black shirt with a silver tie, I notice his jacket is off and he's sitting and sipping on bourbon. "Hello Mr Dr Luca." I say with a small smile.

Romeo POV:

I see Alina walk in and she has a red short silk robe on, she has amazing legs. She stands with confidence and its sexy as hell, she has done her hair and make-up, she looks absolutely stunning. "Hello Mr De Luca." She gives a small smile.

"Good evening bella," I say with a smirk, I pat the spot next to me and she nods and removes her robe slowly and I'm trying really hard not to look like a kid in a candy store but I can't help but smile. "Bellissimo", I say in awe of this woman. She sits down gracefully and I pour us some red wine. "Thank you for spending time with me." I say handing her a glass.

"You are welcome Mr De Luca."

"Please call me Romeo." I say winking at her, she smiles an genuine smile and it lights up her whole face and makes her eyes sparkle, she is absolutely stunning.

"Well Romeo, I have something of yours," Alina says and she pulls out the two grand I gave her yesterday. "I cannot accept this, it's way too much, we barely even spent time together, and I'm not for sale." She says confidently.

"So you are spending time with me because you want too?" I ask raising my brows in mock shock.

"I do get paid very well already; I don't want people paying me for services like a prostitute." She states boldly with fire in her eyes.

"Understood, I'm sorry it came across that way. I don't think of you as whore or a prostitute. I just think you are a beautiful woman, and I like spending time with you." I say shrugging and I can't believe that came out of my mouth. I remove my tie and loosen three buttons and roll up my sleeves. She smiles and looks down and I think I spot a blush but I'm not sure.

"Romeo would you like me to dance for you?" Alina asks, and I nod. She moves to get up but I stop her, and pull her on my lap, she's so gorgeous. She falls and lets out a giggle and places her small hands on my shoulders, she moves lightly on me rolling her hips and running her hands down my chest, and up again. I loosen her hair and let it fall, she bends as he rolls herself and I pull her down hard on me and I hear a soft moan, it's so sexy. She breathes on my ear as she grinds into me, her hot breath making me harder and I push her hips into me harder and my breathing becomes heavier and slightly laboured. I cup one of her breasts and its becoming quite heavy, and I'm straining in my pants, I hear her moan a little, very softly. She lifts her head throwing it back and I kiss down her neck, running my hands softly over her back, her skin is so soft.

"Tell me to stop Alina, and I will." I say loud enough for her to hear, the friction is becoming unbearable. She is holding back but I can feel her body tremble; she shakes her head and whispers for me to continue. I grind her harder, "let go bella," I whisper in her neck and her body starts to tremble and shake, but she lets out the most beautiful moan I have ever heard as she clutches onto my biceps. She's breathing heavily and I'm still straining in my pants. She looks at me with big blue eyes and she looks like she's seen a ghost.

"Oh my God Mr De Luca, I'm so sorry! I'm so embarrassed." She picks up her robe and runs off leaving me with a hard on, I can't go running through the club like this. I get up, right my shirt put my tie on, my holster and jacket, I gesture to the boys that I'm leaving with Enzo my driver. They give a nod and I leave out back leaving all the cash on the table.

I sit in the SUV and look out at the city that never sleeps, my mind just wanders back to that beautiful sight and how she let herself go, it was absolutely fucking amazing watching her come apart. I wonder why she ran off? My phone vibrates and I answer. "Ciao Luc, come va fratello?" (Hello Luc, what's up brother?)

"Romeo, Alessandro Mancini sta chiedendo un incontro, vuole discutere di alcuni spostamenti di merci in città." Luc answers.

(Romeo, Alessandro Mancini is requesting a meeting; he wants to discuss moving some merchandise through the city)

"Set it up tomorrow at noon, at the casino where we have home advantage." I answer sighing.

"Romeo, I have some information on that girl, Dario asked me to look into her. Up to about three and a half years ago, Alina Emma Johnson didn't exist. There's no record of her, no social media no school records, nothing." Luciano says and I'm taken back.

"Maybe she's running from something or someone? I don't know." I say as we pull up to my house and go in.

"What's the interest with this girl?" Luc asks.

"Luciano, it's nothing I just needed a background check on a new employee that's all." I say walking into my bedroom. "Ciao Luc," I say ending the call. This woman has me frustrated, I need to stay away for a few days, and I'm taking a shower and going to the Casino.

I call Enzo and Tino to ask him to get the car ready so I can head out; I need to get this woman out of my mind.