CHAPTER 30 - Flashes...

Alina POV:

It’s time for me to go home, Doctor Monroe has given me the clear, he said my memory loss is not permanent and is up to me whether I really want to remember or simply forget. I in all honesty have had one or two flashes, of that night but there's a whole three months missing. It's so brief though, I see someone above me, he looks like Romeo, but doesn't, now I know it's not Romeo, and it was his cousin Angel, but the similarities are there, and it's strange because I know Romeo won't ever hurt me, oh hell my brain is all jumbled up. I'm guessing we were intimate Romeo and I, but will he want me after Angel tried to violate me?

Doctor Monroe gave me a name of a very good psychiatrist to work with. I probably do need therapy, more so I want to remember Romeo and the good things not the bad I'm associating with him. I know he doesn't deserve that. The door opens and Mari is standing there with a small smile "Ready to go home?" She asks trying to make light of the faraway look I have.

She walks in and gives me a hug. "Where's home Mari? With you or Romeo?" I ask sadly.

"Well I have moved in with Leo, and we don't have the apartment anymore, we have a spare room, if you want it?" She answers with sadness, and I realise she's actually with Leo now.

"I guess that answers my question. Home is with Romeo. God Mari I don't know what to do, I don't remember a lot, and I appreciate it, I guess I need to have a talk with Romeo and see what he wants," I answer with a sigh.

"Do what's comfortable for you right now, it's all you can do, neither of you deserve being only halfway there right now. Try and stay with him for a night or two, and if you don't feel it's right, right now then come stay with Leo and me, he wouldn't mind it at all and Romeo knows Leo would take care of you," Mari says sweetly and I hug her tighter.

"Thank you, I will keep it in mind," I answer sniffing, we hear a knock at the door and standing in all his glory is Romeo De Luca, looking as flawless as always, but if I look closely he looks just plain tired.

"Bella? Do you need any help, or are you ready?" Romeo asks, not coming close to me, but holding his hand out, which I take reluctantly, my heart beating faster, I get to the front desk and sign the release forms. "Your family will be over tonight along with mine to celebrate you coming home, is that alright? Just a small dinner," Romeo asks sounding hesitant.

"I guess that's fine, I could handle a dinner, can Mari, Leo, Dario and Luc come? With their partners I guess?" I ask hopefully, I feel the need to be around all of them, they have all been amazing.

"That's fine Lina; I will let them all know. It gives us a chance to finally meet Blake and whomever the girl is that stole Dario's heart, we don't even have a name yet," Romeo says chuckling, but I can hear it’s strained.

"Who's Blake?" I ask not knowing the name.

"Luc's boyfriend or guy he's seeing, don't really know what they are yet," he answers truthfully.

"Luc is gay? That explains a lot," I blurt out, and Romeo laughs a bit. We finally reach the underground parking and we get into the SUV. I'm nervous and I think its showing, I'm balling my fists so hard it's hurting.

"Alina, what's wrong?" Romeo asks.

"I don't know how it's going to feel being back in the house, I had a few flashbacks, just of that night, nothing else yet," I answer truthfully.

"Well then I have a surprise for you, I hope you like it," Romeo says cryptically and my heart beats just a little faster. He doesn't say anything else. About twenty minutes later and a very awkward silence we pull up to a different house.