CHAPTER 24 - Enough

Romeo POV:

It's been one hell of a day, and still more to come. Who the hell is calling me now? "Luc?" I answer.

"Brother, apparently some of Toscano's men have been harassing the girls," Luc says sounding irritated.

"Well brother what I want to know is how the fuck they got onto De Luca property in the first place!" I shout.

"They came in stating they have the okay from you since you do business with Toscano," Luc says with a sigh, "Romeo, he's throwing your name around and letting the men use it too," he finishes.

"I will speak to Toscano. We own his ass and I can take everything he has away in a blink, I don't know why people like to test my patience, especially that asshole," I say exasperated. "Did they hurt any of the girls?" I ask, hoping I don't have to go kill more assholes today.

"Yes, Hillary. She was beaten up pretty badly and said she was your girl, and you would be pissed if anyone hurt her," Luc says with disgust.

"Fucking Hillary! I will deal with her when I'm through with the Mancini business. Do you have the men responsible for this shit?" I ask looking out the window at the city passing me by.

"Yeah, it was three of them, and we have them, they are being taken to the cells as we speak," Luc informs me.

"Alright brother, send Leo to deal with them, Dario is with me and Alina is at the house, so go there and protect her and inform Leo," I instruct him.

"Sure thing Rome, see you later." Luc hangs up and I finally pull up at the casino. Four men escort me and Dario inside. Time for me to call some friends in Italy and get the ball rolling on Mancini, this is going to be a long few hours. "Dario where are we with finding Mancini?"

"Well Rome we have men that have spotted him in Chicago, so that means calling Dimitri and Gio to see if they can help us," Dario says thoughtfully.

"Yes, that's a good idea, Alina would want us to get along, so give them a call and I will call my people in Italy," I say with a nod. Dario goes to work as do I. Like I said four long hours later I have some men coming from Italy and Vince is joining in on the Mancini hunt. Time to call Toscano.

I dial him and wait for an answer. "De Luca," he answers.

"Toscano," I return the sentiment.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of this call?" Toscano says with a chuckle.

"Your men were at The Underground, they harassed one of my dancers Hillary. Now what I want to know is why they think that's okay? And why you are all using my name as you wish?" I answer him.

"Well De Luca, I don't know why the men think its ok, but I will speak to them. As for Hillary I have heard about her, she was flaunting that she's your woman or some shit and was rude to the boys and they didn't stand for it, now I understand that you have them but can you cut them some slack? I will have them stay in their place and leave your businesses alone. You have my word," Toscano says.

"Very well, we do have to kill one of them, and rough them up a bit, so you will get them back soon. As for Hillary she's not my woman, she's crazy, but she is under my protection as long as she works for the club, other than that, don't give a fuck what happens to her, but don't think that this means your men can do as they please," I say with a sigh.

"Sure De Luca, the men will hear it from me, that's a promise. Nice doing business with you," Toscano says and I end the call.

"Dario, we are done for the night, I need to go stop by Hillary and have a word with her, after that you can go home, it's been a long day," I say and he nods.