CHAPTER 43 - Scream

Alina POV:

Romeo carries me onto the villa, it's beautifully lit up and stunning, he puts me down. As I walk further into the house you can hear my heels click against the grey marble floor, and I hear soft music playing and see rose petals scattered throughout the foyer and up the stairs. I hold onto Romeo's hand and he pulls me up the stairs as I take in the beauty of it all, the candles lit everywhere. "Are we really alone?" I ask Romeo because there's always someone in the house.

"We are alone in the house, but we have about twenty guards around the villa and a few more outside the property," Romeo says apologetically.

"As long as we are alone in the house I'm good," I say beaming as Romeo reaches huge white double doors and pushes them open. I walk in and there are candles lit throughout the room, soft music playing and champagne on ice. It's perfect. Romeo pours us one more glass of champagne and hands one to me, and walks over to the balcony, the doors already open and the breeze from the beach blowing gently.

"To us, amore, my stunning fiancée," Romeo raises his glass.

"To us, baby, my handsome fiancé," I answer smiling and clink our glasses and take a sip. I put my one hand around his neck and we kiss, rather chaste but full of meaning till Romeo deepens it and I let out a moan.

We leave the glasses on the balcony table and Romeo shuts the door drawing the curtains. He looks at me like he is going to ravage me, and I have zero problem with that, he pulls me close and kisses me, an unapologetic breath-taking kiss making me moan loudly. Romeo reaches down pulling my dress over my head, tossing it, leaving me in my blue lace bra and barely there panties with my heels and he takes in a sharp breath, "so fucking beautiful," he says and picks me up kissing me hard making my inner slut come out, as I moan loudly not a care in the world. I can feel him hard against my ass.

I feel myself being thrown on the bed, and I yelp and smile biting my bottom lip. Romeo's eyes have gone a shade darker, the dark blue almost a dark grey color taking over as he looks at me. He removes his shirt ripping it open, and sliding it off and throwing it, same with his pants and socks, leaving my beautiful man only in his tight white Armani boxer briefs. I swallow my breath hitching, seeing his amazing body, hard, looking like it's been carved by marble so defined and huge he is. I am openly gawking at him, fisting the duvet. Romeo smirks as I take in his v-line shamelessly.

He hovers over me and lowers his bottom hardness straining in his boxers onto my sex and I grind myself against him and he feels amazing. Romeo kisses my neck and reaches behind unclipping my bra and discards of it, and he takes my nipple onto his mouth sucking and running his tongue over it and repeating the action on the other one and he bites down gently, just enough to causing me to curse, "fuck yes!"

He rips my panties off and leans on his one elbow by my head and kisses me and I can feel his length against my leg, as hard as steel. He slips his hand down to my sex and rubs my bundle of nerves and I moan into his mouth and he slips a finger into me roughly and I bite my lip moaning out and begin to fuck it. "So ready for me baby," his words just make me even hotter for him.

Romeo stops and he sits up on his knees above me and removes his boxers pulling them off his legs as he lifts one then the other. I can't help but stare at his length and the little dribble escaping it and glistening, I look up into his eyes and he's smirking at me, cocky bastard. He runs his hand from my ankle strap of my heel to my thigh and then my hip and he moves flipping me over onto my stomach and I feel his tongue give me one long intense kick up my sex, "you taste so good bella," Romeo says huskily.

"Fuck me Romeo!" I scream, and he rams onto me roughly causing me scream out in pleasure and I hear an appreciative grunt from him. Romeo doesn't wait and starts moving hard, slamming into me. "Yes, don't stop!"