CHAPTER 54 - The Wedding

Romeo POV:

I surprisingly had a good rest but woke early, I hope Alina loved her wedding gift, I think idly. Just as I'm stripping down to get in the shower I hear a commotion outside my door and in comes Jake practically falling into my bedroom and I'm standing here naked, great. Jake stares at me, I mean I know I'm naked but I'm very confident in what I'm packing. "Can I help you Jake? You basically got past my best men to rush in here," I say slightly amused that this small guy got past them and I see Leo panting at the door.

"Boss he's fast and small!" Leo says with a horrified look on his face.

Jake seems to remember why he's here but still staring, I raise a brow at him, "just came to see that you're awake, breakfast is coming and....." he pauses shutting his eyes. "The guests arrive at two, but I need you there at one for photographs," he says blood red.

"Si, but can you maybe wait a half hour, I'm kind of naked here," I say laughing and Jake practically trips out of the bedroom. Luc is going to love this. Leo comes in and sits on the bed while I shower and shave, he's quiet but I know he just needs to be right now.

Breakfast is served with the guys and Luc brings me a gift, "brother you shouldn't have," I joke.

"It's from Alina," Luc says rolling his eyes at me. It's a black thin box the size of a letter, tied up with a silver bow around it. I see a card and open it; it's definitely Alina's beautiful handwriting.

"Romeo, amore,

It's our wedding day, and I'm so excited to be yours! This is something that I thought would make it seem even more special and kind of prove we were meant to be. Gio had found this and given it to Dimitri, so he passed this on to me, it appears you always had my heart even as teens. We have met long before we knew this world as it is now. I remember this; I thought you were the cutest boy I had ever seen, who knew I would be seeing my future husband. Enjoy a short trip down memory lane my love.

Love Alina"

I open the box and inside is a silver framed picture of myself at about fourteen and Alina is a bit younger. I'm dressed in typical bad boy fashion ripped jeans, white tee, leather jacket, hair that I wouldn't be caught dead with now. Alina is so beautiful in a blue sun dress and sandals, her beautiful long black hair ever present and her blue eyes popping. I'm holding her around her waist as we stand smiling for the camera, I had forgotten about this completely.

We visited on business and Gio took this picture of us because I insisted and Alina was so shy, even then I thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world. Wow, even then I only had eyes for her. This is the most thoughtful gift, we really were meant to be, our kids will definitely see this one day. Now I get to be her husband, I'm a lucky son of a bitch. The best gift I have ever received.

Luc has a look at it, Dario and Leo too and they were making fun of my "fuck boy hair" as they put it, they were no better, looking like Jersey shore. After a few laughs and some bonding it's time for us to get ready for the wedding, I give the picture one last look, we really are meant to be.

Luc and I get ready in my bedroom and he's fussing over my bow tie, and some flower on my lapel. Today I can see Jake's influence and I can't help but laugh. My tux is on and now it's really real it's happening. Dario and Leo come in and they are all in their suits with their gold waist coats and bow ties and I'm actually nervous now, fiddling with my cufflinks. "Let's have a shot for the nerves," Leo says and brings out our old friend Patrón Tequila, yeah I don't need to be doing this but fuck it, and it will help my nerves.

We are all holding a shot, "my brother, let's get you hitched!" Luc says in his short and sweet way and we all laugh taking a shot, and hands me a breath mint, the priest can't smell this. Feeling somewhat nervous still, I make my way down stairs and it's time to make our way to the church. There are two limousines and four black SUV's for each. Security is extremely tight. The four of us pile into the one limo and set off for the church.