CHAPTER 56 - New Normal

Alina POV:

Romeo surprised me with a honeymoon to Bora-Bora which I can tell you is absolutely phenomenal. We got there at such an odd hour, but strange enough I wasn't tired, and neither was Romeo. We had our own private place standing above the water, completely private and exactly the relaxing couple time we needed.

We decided to go for an early morning swim after we arrived, just the two of us, and I can honestly tell you it's a relief to no longer have to hide my pregnancy, I'm letting it all hang out. I slipped into an emerald string bikini with gold accents, very me and took the walk down to Romeo. Romeo already in the water looking like the tattooed God he is, damn I have a hot husband. We swam and had so much fun, it's amazing seeing Romeo so carefree, not like the world is on his shoulders.

We finally made it to the bedroom hardly able to contain ourselves, my bikini flew, Romeo's shorts was away in seconds and I think the build-up just made it even more hot, we didn't want foreplay, just rough hard sex. Romeo picked me up and carried me up against the wall, right beside the open patio door. Kissing my neck and squeezing my ass I felt him sink into me up to the hilt, he looked into my eyes, his blazing with desire, I could tell it took everything in him to not pound me right away and let me adjust, he's a big boy after all. A naughty smirk is all I gave him and he knew to give it to me good. Scratching his back lightly seemed to spur him on more, he made me scream to the heavens above. What made it even more intense was when he laid me down on the table the contents of it scattering on the floor as he held my legs moving in and out of me at a pace that was torturing yet making my eyes roll back in my head.

Hearing his short breaths and sexy grunts, was it for me, I came in an instant, probably squeezing the life out him, he muttered some really sexy dirty things in Italian that nearly sent me spiralling a second time. Moving to the couch I rode Romeo so hard he bit his lip and I thought he would draw blood. The sexiest thing I heard in my life was when he said he was about to come breathlessly, and that was all my body needed, it ignited like it was made for him, as he held me close both of us trembling slightly from the sudden satisfying release. Romeo looked into my eyes and said, "I love you so much, more than life itself," and he ran his hand over my belly smiling at me like it was the most amazing thing in the world to him.

Bringing myself back to the present, it's almost our last day here after a wonderful six days of bliss, we leave tomorrow. I'm tanning and drinking a virgin cocktail and Romeo just got off a jet ski, and I can't help but push up my sunglasses watching him walk back to me from down the deck, every muscle rippling, his beautiful tan, and his sunglasses on, his shorts hanging low. I honestly think I might be drooling, Romeo reaches me and closes my mouth and pretends to wipe my drool and gives me a cocky smile "like what you see?" Romeo asks playfully.

I swat his hand away "I have seen better," I answer waving him off flobbing my straw unable to find it with my tongue, real smooth Alina. Romeo laughs.

"Is that so? You don't even have a straw in there," he says swatting the side of my ass and walking back into the bedroom. I literally slap my forehead; my husband caught me checking him out in every delicious detail. God damn straw!

This week has been filled with long walks, massages, swimming, boat rides, beautiful dinners and us just relaxing together in silence and lots of sex. It's been absolutely perfect. Right now we are arriving back in New York, security so tight, I can barely breathe or even see past them, I guess word is out now that I'm expecting. The atmosphere has shifted some, it’s like everyone is ready to bow down to me and I'm so uncomfortable, I feel like royalty on crack, one wrong word and its off with his head, well that's how people are acting, it's bizarre. We arrive at the house twenty minutes later; Romeo is back in full working mode, answering emails, and phone calls the entire time. I feel slightly sombre, having him all to myself and now I have to share him with the world. He holds my hand and kisses it every now and then but it's such a sudden shift, it's going to be hard to adapt and adjust to the new normal, I guess it won't be too much different to how it was before. I hope I can still go to work.