CHAPTER 11 - Hotel & Casino

I wake the next morning to Romeo's alarm going off and I feel his arm still around my waist and he stirs. "Morning baby," he says in a husky morning voice that goes straight to my core, and I can feel some morning wood. I turn to face him and I'm greeted with a sleepy Romeo with a lazy smile.

"Morning handsome, what time is it?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"It's five in the morning," he says and I groan in frustration and I hear him chuckle, I throw my leg around his waist and he gives me a kiss, even his morning breath is perfect, I must look like troll. He pulls me closer and I feel his erection poking me right on my sex. I slide my hand between us and into his boxers; he groans and kisses me lifting my night gown to feel there's nothing there. "Cazzo", he whispers and I can't help the giggle that escapes and I massage his incredible length and I hear his breath hitch and he pulls my hand out turning me over and grinds into me and I let out a breathy moan as he kisses my neck.

"Romeo," I moan softly and that seems to be enough, he moves his boxers down and slides into me and I hear a breath of satisfaction leave his lips. "Yes," I whisper and he starts moving slowly and I match his moves. He picks up the pace and slides his hand between us rubbing my nub and it doesn't take me long as he starts slamming into me. "Romeo yes!"

"Come for me baby, let go," is all he says and I let go, moaning and screaming in pleasure as he pounds into me and he finds his relief groaning softly in my ear. "Bella è stato assolutamente fantastic." (Beautiful that was absolutely amazing).

"Romeo, potrei abituarmi a svegliarmi così," (Romeo, I could get used to waking up like that). I answer and I see him blush as he gets up.

"That's the first time I really heard you speak Italian, I really like it and I agree bella, that's why I set the alarm earlier. I'm going to have a shower, join me." Romeo says and I melt with a giggle, of course I'm going to join him.

After a very naughty shower we get ready and I packed the most conservative clothing I have, a black tight skirt and a pink silk blouse with black high heel pumps. I put my long hair into a tight bun and do very light make up with a pink gloss lip, I slip in some small silver hoops and I'm ready. I see Romeo walk out in a bespoke navy suit, black Italian boot, crisp white shirt with a navy tie, hair gelled to perfection with a silver Rolex, he looks like the Italian God he is. I find myself biting my lip and Romeo chuckles and smirks. "You look beautiful Lina, I'm almost afraid for the fuckers that look at you." I can't help but giggle but I'm sure that's no empty threat. "Come, we will have breakfast and go to the hotel and we can get you started."

I nod and we make our way to the kitchen and I'm surprised to see the table set for four and there's omelette's, bacon, sausages, pancakes, fresh fruit, coffee and juice. It's quite the spread. Dario and Leo walk in and Leo gives me a wink and I blush as Romeo pulls out a chair for me. "Help yourself Lina," Romeo says as he pours me some coffee. I do as he says and the guys all help themselves and we chat and laugh, they are really nice for the Mafia top dogs.

We leave after seven in a limo to the hotel and pick up Mari on the way. She keeps giving me smirks and wiggles her eyebrows at me and I can't help the giggle that bubbles out. Romeo has been typing away on his phone answering emails and hears me giggle. "I love that sound," he says winking at me and Mari smiles a toothy smile at me and I blush, he leans over and gives me a lingering kiss on my cheek.

We pull up and Dario, Leo and Luc are here to greet us. The hotel is magnificent; it has rich Italian colours with a modern twist. Golds, greens and rich reds, it’s absolutely beautiful with beige marble floors. It's huge but so modern. It's a massive hotel and quite frankly I feel seriously out of my depth. There are a lot of finishing touches being made and Romeo holds my hand and takes me to the casino and we stand at the entrance and its humongous, there's an office here and one on the main floor of the hotel.
Romeo shows us around some more and we settle in his office. "So Lina what do you think?" Romeo asks.

"It's absolutely beautiful, quite intimidating actually. I realise I never caught the name, is this one different to the other hotels?" I ask confused.

Romeo clears his throat, "well I had a hard time finding a name but I finally have one, 'R&L Hotel', I think it's quite fitting". Romeo smiles a dazzling smile at me and I feel my cheeks heat, Mari and the boys’ eyes are as big as saucers. "It's an exclusive hotel, better and even more luxurious than the others, it has to stand out and be different." Romeo concludes and I know it was named after himself and me.

The others excuse themselves after a nod from Romeo. "Is that what I think it is?" I ask my heart beating a mile a minute.

Romeo smiles, "si, I hope its ok? Nobody has to know, what it means just yet. I just want to show you how much I already care about you, and that I'm not in this for a quick fuck, I actually believe you are different and you will be running this hotel, it's fitting." He shrugs and I can't believe what I heard, it's a massive gesture. I get up and sit on his lap, and give him a soft sweet kiss which he deepens. I don't know what it is and I know its fast but Romeo means a lot to me too.

For the rest of the day, Romeo shows me around the hotel and spa as well as the whole casino and high rollers lounge. Romeo also showed me the standard rooms to the penthouses, and then the grand penthouse which is at the very top floor, only for Romeo's use. "So what do u think bella?" Romeo asks with a smile.

"I really love it, I admit it's slightly scary thinking I would manage this place, even with you and your team, but I'm really excited, it's beautiful. I just wonder where Mari and Leo went." I say smirking.

"My guess is they found a room," Romeo says dryly chuckling as he walks toward me and holds my waist, I'm quite aware that we are alone, I slide my hands around his neck and he plants a kiss on my lips.

"Romeo, as much as christening your penthouse is extremely tempting, I think you need to show me exactly what I'm getting myself into." I say arching my brow at him.

"Well I'm the boss and I want to play first," Romeo says pushing me against the wall next to the massive skyline window by the balcony and kisses my neck and lifts my skirt. My breath hitches as Romeo reaches my panties and he gives me one long passionate kiss and drops to his knees as he pulls my panties down and lifts my one leg over his shoulder. I feel his hot breath on my core and I moan softly, I feel kisses on mound and his tongue traces my slit and I feel it against my bud and I let out an even louder moan. I hold onto his hand tightly that is on my thigh as Romeo explores my folds and I feel his tongue dip inside me and I nearly come on the spot. Romeo works his tongue in and out and on my bud and I feel his finger enter me and he works another into me and rubs the magic spot inside of me and I can't hold on, I'm a moaning mess, "Romeo, God don't stop, I'm so close," he pumps me harder and bites down on my bud lightly sending me into a spiral of bliss. "Yes!" I scream as he flicks his tongue and holds me till I come down.

Romeo releases my leg pulling my skirt down and standing up, he kisses me on the lips, "you taste amazing," he says winking at me. I blush so hard but pull myself together and he hands me my black thong chuckling and I slip it on and pull myself together, I notice him adjusting himself as I pull myself together but he makes no move to sleep with me. Romeo simply takes my hand and leads me to the casino office where he calls Dario, Luc and Leo to meet us, the rest of the afternoon is spent with Luc and Romeo explaining the ins and outs and how everything works, the next few days till opening will be gruelling, as I have to learn everything I can.
It's about seven in the evening, and we are sitting at the hotel restaurant, having dinner but really we need to be sure the food is up to scratch, but we have an amazing dinner just the five of us Leo had to leave. Romeo gets a call while we are sitting and the guys are joking and making us laugh. "Ciao .... Sì ... Cazzo Leo, ci incontriamo al casinò al De Luca Hotel, ci incontreremo al casinò, saremo lì e farai meglio ad avere una bella spiegazione del perché Toscano e Russo si stessero incontrando, quando nessuno lo sapeva stavano parlando! Ci vediamo tra venti minuti! Fanculo." He's really mad and I heard my father's name, I feel sick.
(Hello.... Yes... Fuck Leo get a few guys to meet us at the casino in the De Luca Hotel, we will be there and you better have a fucking good explanation why Toscano and Russo were meeting, when nobody even knew they were speaking! I will see you in twenty minutes! Fuck.)

I sit frozen. "Lina, Dario will take you and Mari home, and we will have a few guards posted near your place." I nod unsure. "Bella, I will see you soon." With that he kisses me quickly and we head out, Romeo is radiating anger and I feel sick because I know I heard my father's name. I sit quietly in the car on the way home.

"Alina? Are you alright?" Mari asks concerned.

"Yes, I'm just tired, I can't wait to get some sleep," I answer hoping Mari will buy it, although I am a bit exhausted. We arrive at our apartment and Dario wishes us a good night and Mari goes straight for a bottle of wine, and we kick our shoes off.

"So Romeo seems very taken with you, how are things going?" Mari asks as we sip our wine.

"Well, truth be told, he is quite something, our date went well, he made me breakfast and well I stayed over again last night. I can't explain it, but I feel very safe with him, something I haven't felt in a very, very long time." I answer truthfully.

"He seems like an amazing man, not at all what he is portrayed to be. I think he's good for you Lina." Mari says smiling and I nod.
"I think so too," I answer smiling too.

"So what's he like in the sack? Is he a good fuck? Then man is unmistakably hot," Mari asks wiggling her brows at me laughing, and I nearly spit out my wine.

"Well if you must know, think of the best sex you ever had and multiply that by million and add a few inches to the nether region and you have Romeo De Luca," I answer deadpan and sip my wine.

"Fuck, seriously? You lucky bitch, Leo isn't bad either," she says and we both burst our into laughter. We have a few more glasses and I decide to get into a shower and head to bed, slipping on a silk camisole and matching shorts. I never received a text or call from Romeo, guess he's busy. I drift off into a deep sleep, pushing out every bad thought I had, and before I know it the thoughts have faded.