Chapter 7

The servants immediately left right after he entered his room but not before giving Xei Ming a look of disdain.

He ignored them and looked around.
It did look like a consort's room but it was too luxurious for his taste.
He was used to living simply and all the expensive stuff that would cost millions in his world assulted his eyes. The room was also sented with strong perfume and it made his nose itch giving the feeling of constantly wanting to sneeze.

Suddenly he felt exhausted and could use some sleep but wanted to take a bath and wash off the grime first.
His hair felt oily and his  arms looked darker than dust and he was sure his face looked no better.

He opened the door and looked around but there was no one.
Usually consorts had servants  didn't they?
Seemed like he wouldn't.

According to this body's memories, these things had happened in the past where emperors had taken in male consorts. There was not a single one who hadn't suffered and Xei Ming was not only a male consort but also son of Han Ren. 

In short he was screwed. 

Signing he pushed away the depressing thoughts and focused on a finding a bathroom.

Maybe he could find some one who could help him.

So he wandered out of his room buy he didn't find many servants.

They all pointed at him and wispered among themselves and refused to help him. How?
When ever he started to walk toward them they would scatter like cockroaches.

They knew who he was. Words did spread quickly in the palace. It was fruustrating as hell as mush as it was annoying.

Sighing he continued to walk on.
"Consort Liu Wenhe" a youth voice called politely.

He turned to see a young boy of around 18 cupping his hands respectfully.

"Um" he muttered, his eye twitching at being called consort. "Hello"

"This servant is to serve you from now on"

"And your name is?" XeinMing Ming asked.

The boy's eyes widened slightly in surprise. Usually people with a high standing didn't bother with such things and the boy was a bit at a loss.

Xei Ming choughed to get his attention.
Realising that he had been spacing out he quickly replied. "This servant's name is Ling gi, consort Xei Ming"

"Could you show me the way to the bath?"

"Of course. Ling gi will do so immediately"

Apparently the bath was adjoined to his room.
After bath he felt wonderfully clean. Putting on the white robe that Ling gi gave him he got ready for sleep.

That was when he noticed that Ling gi was staring at him with wide eyes.

Selfconciously he patted at his face.
Did he have something on his face?

Unbeknownst to him Ling gi was not staring at him because he had something on his face.

Now that all the dirt and grime was gone he could clearly see him as he truly looked and it was enough to send him into a daze.

The consort had soft, flaire and translucient skin.  His brown eyes were so dark it looked black, their edges permanantly lifted up making it look like he was always smiling with his eyes. Thick brows were arrogantly curved. His lips were plump, redder blood and with  bottom lip fuller than the upper they looked tempting enough to bite. The breathtaking beauty was not skin deep, there was an aura of grace and something soothing like cool mountain water but also, quite strength and power.

He was irrisistable not because of his looks but due to his character that  shined through his beautiful appearance.

"Do I have something on my face?"

Unable to utter a word Ling gi slowly shook his head as if in a trance. 
Xei Ming nodded akwardly. "Thank you for helping me. "

Ling gi knew what he meant. Feeling happiness rise Ling gi shook his head with a smile and finally was able to blurt out. 
"It is my duty and pleasure to serve master"

Xei Ming smiled back. "You can go now. I want to sleep"

But the boy was shaking his head.

"Ling gi wants to wait on consort in case consort needs anything"

Xei Ming was too exhausted to argue and slipped between the silky warmth of the sheets and fell asleep before his head even touched the pillow.