Part 25 - Intoxicating

*Rachael's POV*

I woke up next to Adam the next day; I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. Neither could Adam.

"Morning gorgeous." He grinned, pulling me closer to him to connect his lips to mine. I smiled, I was completely happy.

"I love you so much." He said, kissing my nose. He knew I loved that.

"I'm so frickin lucky to have you. I'm so frickin sorry. I love you so frickin much." I laughed.

"Frickin, frickin, frickin." He mocked. I slapped his chest playfully.

"Shut up."

"I love you."

"I love you... Oh god we sound so lovey-dovey."

"Oops. But guess what?"

"What?"

"I don't give a crap. I love you so much, and I'm not going to let you leave again. Oh god that sounds so creepy. Uh - you know, I meant - I meant that I wouldn't let you leave again - uh -" I cut him off by crashing my lips to his. He wrapped his arms around me and the kiss deepened.

"Adam, I know what you mean. Calm down. Why are you so awkward around me now?" I laughed as we broke apart.

"I missed you so much, I'm just glad you're here," he tightened his arms around me for a second. "with me. I love you so much. I don't want to mess anything up. I love you." He kissed me again, and I still couldn't wipe the grin off my face.

*Billie's POV*

Matty and I had been inseparable since our date. It was kind of like we were living together - but not quite.

I was so happy, so incredibly happy in everything in my life at the moment.

Matty told me we had a party to go to - I was nervous and excited.

"So, who is it again - the one who's hosting the party?" I asked.

"Uh - it's like George's cousin or something. It'll be fun, don't worry." Matty reassured me. I bit my lip nervously.

"I'm not going to leave you - it's okay." Matty said, kissing my cheek. I smiled and felt a little relieved.

"Okay. Just don't go kissing a model or anything." I laughed, half-serious.

He just frowned a little and shook his head. It was around six o clock, the party started at eight. I had started to get ready: I had had a long bath, washed and dried my hair, shaved my legs, and now I was standing in front of my wardrobe, wondering what to wear.

"What should I wear?" I asked out loud.

"I don't know. Something. I wouldn't mind if you wore nothing, personally, but I would die of jealously seeing other guys looking at you." He snickered.

I smacked his arm as I laughed.

I pulled out a black dress, with a chiffon insert on the chest. It flowed out at the bottom and went to mid-thigh. It was perfect; sexy but still classy.

I slipped it on and asked Matty to zip me up. He bit his lip and smirked at me as he zipped the dress up slowly.

"Shut up." I laughed. He raised his eyebrows and lifted his hands up mock-defensively.

"I didn't say anything. Nothing at all." He said. He leaned down to kiss my cheek. He moved his lips down to my neck and I got a shiver.

"I wish you hadn't just put this on," he said, still kissing my neck.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'm going to want to take it off." He laughed, sighing and kissing my cheek quickly before letting me go do my makeup.

I slicked on a bit of eyeliner and a wand of mascara, as well as a little bit of light pink lipstick. My hair was out in waves, no hear needed. I wore my new champagne heels to Matty's delight, and the diamond necklace I haven't taken off since I got it. I'll treasure that necklace forever.

I walked out of the bathroom after getting ready and did a little twirl for Matty. He let out a low whistle.

"Billie, you look gorgeous. Stunning. Beautiful." He said, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear and kissing my cheek. I blushed.

After wasting a little bit of time (let's just say I had to reapply my lipstick), we set off for the party.

Matty's hand was on my thigh the whole drive. I was just happy to be near him, just with him. He was intoxicating.

The party scene is next :) xx Shoutout to Cara and Michaela... ;) this is kinda awkward... My fictional world and real world is colliding. Woah.

Anyway.... Are you guys liking it so far? Cute? I have drama planned...but idk of it's too soon. Oh well - whatever happens happens.

Oh and sorry this is so short but I'm tired. :)

xoxo - Anna