Part 27 - Ice Cream Delivered

*Billie's POV*

I woke up in my apartment angry and hungover.

I groaned as the piercing morning light invaded my bedroom, my eyes snapped shut.

I called Tyler.

"Ty." I said.

"Yeah?" She croaked, she sounded hungover too.

"Matty cheated on me."

"WHAT?!"

"I know. He was kissing another girl. The girl from the Girls video. Her name is Miranda."

"Shit, B. You alright?" Tyler asked.

I bit my lip to hold back the tears.

"No." I whispered, my voice cracking before the tears started to flood.

"I'm coming over. Be there in five." Tyler said as she hung up. I wiped my eyes and sobbed. I got up to make myself a cup of coffee.

"Get over yourself Billie." I whispered.

Tyler let herself in with her key to my apartment.

"Oh, honey." She sighed when she saw me crying.

I smiled tearily.

"He kissed another girl." I repeated, still shocked.

"I know, honey, I know." She soothed, hugging me and rubbing my back.

I sobbed.

"I know." She whispered back.

"Do you think I over-reacted? Saying we were over?" I asked.

"No! Not at all. You were angry. Now tell me what happened - completely." Ty said.

I bit my lip, but started to explain to her.

"We were both kind of drunk. We were dancing and drinking, then he said he was getting another drink. I started dancing with this guy - Wyatt. He told me I deserved better than Matty. Basically said he was a loser. Then I went to go find Matty and I saw him pressed up against the girl from the video - Miranda. Matty didn't even see me. I just ran bank into the lounge room and - uh -" I trailed off.

"Babe, if you want me to help I need to know what happened." Ty said.

I took a deep breath. "I kissed a guy - Wyatt."

Ty's jaw dropped a little bit.

"Uh - okay. Then what?"

"Wyatt took me outside to talk about it and I kissed him again."

Ty gulped and nodded, signalling for me to carry on.

"Then Matty came out and saw us kissing and flipped out. We yelled at each other and he pushed Wyatt. I told him I saw him with Miranda and I said we were over." I finished.

"Wow, Billie." Tyler said. I bit my lip.

"What?" I asked.

"He's a dick," Ty said. I nodded as the tears welled up in my eyes. "But you kinda kissed another guy, too."

"He cheated on me. And then I cheated on him. Is this how we're going to end?" I asked, my voice cracking. Tyler tutted and hugged me again.

"So you're broken up?" She asked. I nodded, wiping my eyes.

"I don't want to lose him." I whispered.

"I know, honey. I know." She soothed.

"I feel horrible."