Part 30 - Speaker

*Billie's POV*

I ran to my apartment in tears. I'd stuffed it up further. I hated myself. I loved Matty so much, I kissed Wyatt because he was there and he was a friend. 'Friend'.' Shit.
I missed Matty already.
I wished I hadn't left my apartment.
I wished I hadn't kissed Wyatt.
I wished Matty had just come to my apartment and talked.
I rushed into my apartment and slid down my closed door, until I hit the floor. I burst into tears.
My phone went off with a text, I unintentionally hoped it was from Matty.
It was.
It read:
B,
Sorry. I fucking love you so much. I'm sorry. I want you back. I love you, I need you. I'm sorry. I don't give a crap about Wyatt, just take me back. I love you. x
Tears flooded down my face as I read the text. I let out a sob. I drew my knees up to my chest and rested my forehead on my knees.
I texted back:
I don't know. I don't know. Matty, I love you, but I don't know.
I got up and poured myself a glass of wine.

*Matty's POV*

I got up off the ground where I had been staring up at the cloudy sky with a reluctant sprinkle of stars. I walked into my house, rushing to the kitchen and opening a new bottle of wine, downing it to wash out my thoughts of Billie.
I turned on the TV. The first thing tat came on was a news show about couples. "How fitting." I mumbled to myself.
The TV said:
Recent studies suggest that couples are getting back together more often. But a lot of people will agree that it's just not that simple. Once you're broken up with your partner, it can be difficult to win them over. Follow these tips to get them back.
I laughed softly. This is crap, I thought, so I turned it off.

*Billie's POV*

It had been three days since I saw Wyatt and Matty, and eight days since Matty and I broke up. I was feeling it now, it was setting in that we were actually apart and he couldn't just come home and hug me and kiss me and tell me it was going to be okay. It wasn't going to happen. Not yet, anyway.
I started typing Matty a text.
I miss you. I fucking need you here. I love you.
I ended up deleting it and not sending it. I was just upset.
But I wanted him here so badly.
I decided to call Tyler.
"Hey Ty."
"Hey B. What's up?"
"I'm so friggin sad without him. I can't deal with it. I'm over feeling like this." I said.
"Oh - uh - Billie. You're on speaker. George and Matty are here." She said. I hung up quickly, breathing heavily. Matty would've heard me. I could imagine Tyler sitting in her living room with George next to her and Matty on the other couch, being the third wheel.

*Matty's POV*

I was sitting on the opposite couch to the loved-up Tyler and George, being the incredibly boring third wheel. I hated feeling like this. Tyler's phone started to ring. I knew before she picked up that it would be Billie. I got a flurry of butterflies in the out of my stomach when Tyler said "Hey B - What's up?" Then I knew it was her.
I made eye contact with with Tyler and she bit her lip nervously. Billie took a deep breath.
"I'm so friggin sad without him. I can't deal with it. I'm over feeling like this." I heard Billie say over the muffled speaker of the phone.
"Oh - uh - Billie. You're on speaker. George and Matty are here." Tyler said awkwardly. I heard Billie suck in a breath before hanging up. I sighed. I felt the exact same way.

*Billie's POV*

Precisely ten minutes later, I got a call from Tyler. I picked up.
"Shit. I'm sorry Billie. I should have told you beforehand. I was too lazy to put the phone up to my ear." She said, laughing at the last bit.
"It's okay," I sighed. "did he hear me?" I asked, my voice cracking.
"Yeah." Tyler said, I could practically hear her biting her lip.
"How did he react?" I asked.
"He sighed a little when you actually said it but then got a little upset. He literally just left. Just walked out the door." Ty said. I blinked back tears.
"Am I ever going to stop feeling like this?" I asked, voice cracking.
"I don't know, honey. I'm going to go to bed. Love you. Call you tomorrow." She said, then hung up.

I don't know what I'm going to do...Should Matty and Billie get back together? How? :) Sorry it's such a short chapter but oh well... xx I love you guys. -Anna