Ch. 4 Secrets

You managed to defeat the the Octonozzle without a problem, and rescued the Zapfish to unlock the next area of Octo Valley. However, you were now very tired after a long days work.

Now you was about to head back to Inkopolis and find a place to stay, but Captain Cuttlefish stopped you before you could.

Cap'n: Agent 3, should I see you back here again tommorow? He asks with a neutral look.

(Yn): Actually, sir, I've been working hard these past few days, and I think I need to take a day off tomorrow. He says with a neutral look.

Cap'n: Why? There is more to be done. He says with a neutral look m

(Yn): You know, to get some extra sleep and rest up for the next area.

Cap'n: I understand. That is no problem at all. You may take tommorow off, buy be back here early the next day for the next battle!

(Yn): Understood, Captain!

You then headed back to Inkopolis through the sewer, and once you got back, you made sure that no one was looking towards you at all before you got back up to the streets.

When nobody was looking, you stood up from the sewers and walked in front of the Battle Tower.

(Yn): Don't worry Inkopolis. You'll be safe soon. I'll make sure of it. He says with a determined look.

Suddenly, some random inkling hears what you said and asks what you're doing.

Random Inkling boy: What are you talking about? He asks with a confused look.

You then realized that you were talking out loud and someone heard you.

(Yn): Uhh. Nothing! Nothing at all! He says with a nervous look.

The Inkling's face turned into a concerned look and slowly backed away from you.

(Yn)'s thought: That was close. H thought with a relieved look.

Suddenly your phone started buzzing. You took it out of your pocket and saw that the number was not in your contacts. However, you still answered the call, even though you had no idea who it was.

(Yn): Hello? He asked with a neutral look.

Someone then shouts in your ear and you cover your ear in pain.

Callie: Where have you been all day!? She shouts with a serious tone.

(Yn): Callie? Is that you? He asks with pain in his voice.

Callie: Yes, it's me. Who did you expect? A jellyfish? She asks with a neutral tone.

(Yn): No. I'm just confused as to how you have my number in the first place. Did I ever give it to you? He asks with a confused look.

Callie: Well, no. I'll explain that later. How come you haven't come back yet! Me and Marie have been worried that you had been beaten up again. She says with a concerned tone.

(Yn): You could say that. He whispers with an obnoxious look.

You said this lightly, but Callie still heard you.

Callie: You got beaten up again?! That's it. You need to come back to the mansion right now! She says with a serious look.

(Yn): Why? You guys helped me last night. That's all I needed. I can just find my own place. He says with a neutral look.

Callie: Would you just get back here so that I can take care of... Hey! She says as her voice goes quiet.

You started to hear another voice on the other end of the line. At first you couldn't tell who it was, but then you realized that Marie had taken Callie's phone away from her.