Ch. 30 The Salmon Are Coming

After you finished getting the escape pod out of the wreckage, you had to use a few of the mini Zapfish to power it, but you were able to give it enough power to get it up and running.

(Yn): Oh, thank Neptune. He says with a relived look.

You closed up the glass around the cockpit and drained the water from inside. You then turned back into your Inkling form because it was safe for you to get moving.

(Yn): Okay. Now to get moving. He says with a determined look.

You start to piolet the small pod up toward the surface, and by the time you got there, you realized that you were in the middle of the ocean.

(Yn): I wonder where they would be. He says with a neutral look.

You keep looking around until you hear something sqeak down at your feet. You look down and see a tiny little salmon looking up at you.

(Yn): Hello, little one. He says with a comforting smile.

You then get down on your knees and reach your hand out to him.

(Yn): Hey there. Could your do me a favor? He asks with a smile.

The Salmonoid tilts his head to the side, symbolizing that he is listening.

(Yn): Could you bring me to the Salmonoid society? I need to warn them. He says with a neutral look.

The little salmon nods it's head and then smiles.

(Yn): Thank you. He says with a smile

You then let him go and he jumps into the water.

(Yn): Lead the way. He says with a determined smile.

The salmon starts to swim away, and you follow him with the pod.

(Yn): I hope that I can get there in time. Or else.... I don't even want to think about that. I can't get distracted by what could happen. He says with a serious look.

You continue to follow the little salmon until you see a city floating on the water.

(Yn): Is that it? He asks with a neutral look.

The little salmon nods it's head and then continues to swim toward it.

(Yn): I never knew that you guys were actually civilized. Now I just need to get them to trust me. He says with a neutral look.

You continue to follow the salmon up to the edge of the city.

Meanwhile in Inkopolis, Spyke was being chased by a bunch of chums and a Flyfish. He was able to avoid them until he ran into a building and he was trapped with Tori.

Spyke: Where is (Yn)? He should be fighting them! He says with a worried look.

Tori: He would never just leave the city to destruction. Something must've happened to him. She says with a serious look.

Spyke: Well, we need to do something, or else we are going to die! He says with a worried look.

Tori: I know. But we don't stand a chance against the entire army. She says with a serious look.

Spyke: Well, what do you suggest that we do? He asks with a worried look.

Tori: We need to find out what happened to (Yn), and quickly. She says with a serious look.

Spyke: We don't have time for that! We need to find something that we can use against the Salmonoid. Do you know of any weaknesses? He asks with a worried look.