Ch. 17 Infiltration

After you watched Liam leave the lab, you went back to the other Octolings who were on the outside of the building. They appeared to be waiting on you.

Conner: Hey there. How's it going? He asks with a smile.

(Yn): Going well. Liam got the antidote ready for testing. He says with a smile.

Ava: That's great news! She says with a smile.

Tori: Where is Liam? She asks with a neutral look.

(Yn): Oh, when I told him about Jewel, he left the lab without saying anything. He says with a neutral look.

Tori: Of course he did. Jewel means everything to him. She's all he has left. She says with a neutral look.

(Yn): He mentioned that. What did he mean? He asks with a neutral look

Conner: Their parents were killed a long time ago. He says with a neutral look.

Ava: It's really sad. They've been on their own for almost five years. She says with a depressed look.

(Yn): Oh. Well, if you don't mind me asking, who killed their parents? He asks with a neutral look.

Tori: Nobody knows his real name, but he is a pirate that travels the seas and destroys passing ships. She says with a serious look.

Conner: Unfortunately, their parents ship was one of them. He says with a sad look

(Yn): What were they doing out in the ocean? He asks with a confused look.

Ava: They were searching for a lost island. It was said to have a different species that wasn't Inkling, or Octoling. She says with a neutral look.

(Yn): Really? I should look into that. He says with an intrigued look.

Tori: You won't find it. She says with a serious look

(Yn): Why's that? He asks with a confused look.

Conner: In order to find the island, you need a special map, and no one knows where it is. He says with a neutral look.

(Yn): Oh. Wait, is the map, like, a piece of paper, or something else? He says with a curious look.

Tori: No one knows. Why do you ask? She asks with a neutral look.

(Yn): No reason. I was just trying to figure something out. He says with a neutral look.

You started to think about what Scourge had told you about the truth of the species.

(Yn): Hey, do you guys happen to know of any tiny objects made out if gold? He asks with a neutral look.

Conner: Nope. He says with a neutral look.

Tori: That's a very specific and strange request. She says with a serious look.

Ava: Why do you need them? She asks with a confused look.

(Yn): I have a feeling that they could play a part in that island. He says with a serious look.

Ava: Really! She says with a surprised look.

(Yn): It's just a theory though. Don't get your hopes up. He says with a neutral look.

Conner: Okay. He says with a neutral look.

Tori: So, what are we gonna do with that antidote? She asks with a serious look.

She then points at the antidote you still have in your hand and you look down at it.