Ch. 32 We Meet Again

When Rose landed the helicopter, everyone got out and immediately went to the Square to see an army of Salmonoid trying to do everything to destroy you. You were moving so fast that it was hard to keep up with your movements.

Rose, Bea, and San didn't recognize you, but everyone else did because of the way you were using your Carbon Roller.

Callie: I think that he's here. She says with a smile

Marina: I've only seen fighting like that from one Inkling. That is definitely him. She says with a smile.

Sam: Who is it? He asks with a clueless look.

Bea: Yeah. I don't recognize him. She says with a neutral look.

Rica then turns to Rose and has a smirk on her face.

Rica: I seem to remember Marie getting mad at you over a person you had a crush on. She says with a smirk.

Rose: That's Agent 3? She says with a shocked look.

Marie: (Yn)! She calls out to you with an incredibly happy smile.

She then starts to run toward you, but she was heading toward a maws marker, and she didn't notice.

Rose: Watch out, Marie! She says with a worried look.

She then tackles Marie out of the way so that she wasn't eaten by the Maws Salmonoid.

Rose: Are you okay, Marie? She asks with a concerned look.

Marie: Get off of me! She says with a serious look.

She pushes Rose off of her and gets back up to get over to you.

Jewel: Hold on, Marie! She says with a worried look.

Bella: That is not a good idea! She says with a worried look.

Marie: I don't care. I've waited almost five years to see (Yn) again. I can't wait any longer! She says with a desperate look.

She keeps on running towards you while dodging all the Salmon that try to attack her. Once you see her, you are overjoyed, but you can't focus on her because you were surrounded by three Steelheads and three Grillers.

(Yn): Hey Marie! I'll be with you shortly. He says with a determined smile.

Marie: Hurry and get out of that! She says with a worried look.

Hydra: Is that your girlfriend? He asks with a serious tone in your head.

(Yn): Yes. Can you help me get out of this? He asks with a serious look.

Hydra: Yes, but you should hold on tight. He says with a serious tone.

(Yn): Okay. Ready! He says with a serious look.

You then felt yourself lose control of your own limbs. You could still see, but something else was moving your limbs.

(Yn): What's going on? He asks with a concerned look.

Hydra: I've taken control of your body for the time being. You're not ready for the power you have been given, so I will take over for now. He says with a serious tone.

(Yn): Okay. Just don't hurt my friends. He says with a concerned look.

Hydra: I promise that I won't. He says with a serious tone.

(Yn): Thank you. He says with a relieved look.

You felt kinda discouraged about this, but you knew that you needed Hydra's help.