Ch. 28 The Truth of Hate

You were still on your knees at the edge of a dock. And there were ever more people gathered around you now. Some of them were concerned, while others were confused because they didn't know what was wrong.

Inkling 1: Is he okay? He asks with a concerned look

Tori: Not really. He tried so hard to get here, but he was stopped from reaching his family because of a staff member. She says with a sympathetic look.

Staff member: And that staff member would be me. Security!! He shouts with an annoyed look.

A couple of Inkling cops come over to where you are and they stand behind you, with the staff member right behind them.

Staff member: This Inkling tried to board a cruise ship without paying for a ticket. When I stopped him, he through me into the water. If I hadn't respawned, then that would've been considered murder. Get him out of here! He orders with a serious look.

Guard 1: Right away! He says with a serious look.

Guard 2: On it! She says with a serious look.

They reach for your arms, but you manage to smack them away without even looking at them.

Staff member: Go on! Grab him!! He shouts with a serious look.

They try again, but you smack them away again, and then stand up with your head down.

(Yn): Don't. Touch. Me. He says with an enraged tone.

Staff member: Aww. Is the little Inkling angry? He asks mockingly.

The guards finally manage to grab you by the arms and lift you into the air.

Staff member: Get him out of here! He says with a serious look.

Guards: Yes sir! They say together with serious looks.

They start to carry you out of the docks, but right before they go through the crowd of Inklings and Octolings, you growl and throw them off of you and slam them into the wall.

Guard 1: Ouch! This guy is not normal. He says with a serious look.

He then stands back up, but the second guard was unconscious so she couldn't do anything else.

Your head was still down, but something seemed different about you.

(Yn): I said. Don't. Touch. Me. He says with a sinister tone.

Staff member: Guards!! He shouts with a serious look.

Even more guards surround you and prepare to attack you.

(Yn): I warned you. He says with a sinister tone.

You then pull out your Carbon Roller and hold it in your right hand. Spyke then runs up to the crowd of Inklings and sees you over the crowd.

Spyke: What's he doing? He asks with a concerned look.

Staff member: Get him!! He shouts with an enraged look.

All the guards charge at you, but you use your roller to push yourself off the ground and then use a Splashdown on all of the guards, splatting them all.

Staff member: No way! He says with a shocked look.

(Yn): You'll pay for what you've done. He says with a sinister tone.

You lift your head up and everyone can see the rage in your eyes.

Staff member: What are you? He asks with a scared look.