Ch. 21 A New Beginning

Once everyone got back to Inkopolis, the whole city was there to congratulate them. You couldn't understand anything they were saying because they were so loud, but you didn't care because you knew that they were all saying the same thing. They were all congratulating you and the others on defeating the statue.

You needed help to get off the helicopter because you still hadn't recovered from the battle you had with Bella.

Bella: Let me help you, (Yn). She says with a smile.

(Yn): Thanks. She says with a smile.

Bella helps get you to your feet and helps you get off from the helicopter.

Callie, Marie, and Rica were all pushing through the crowd, until she got to the front and saw you.

Squid Sisters: (Yn)! They said with giant smiles.

They run up to you and hug you very tightly. They also had tears on their faces.

Callie: We knew you would be okay. She says with a huge smile.

Marie: I knew that no one could defeat you. She says with tears of joy in her eyes.

(Yn): Well, get ready for some news. He says with a smile.

Callie: What do you mean? She asks with a confused look.

You turn your head to Bella, and her face turns red.

(Yn): She saved my life. Callie and Marie, meet our newest recruit, Agent 8. He says with a smile.

Bella: Hi. My name is Bella. She says with a nervous look.

Callie and Marie walk up to Bella and look at her.

Bella: Uh... Hi. She says with a nervous look.

They then hug her as well.

Marie: Thank you for saving (Yn). She says with a grateful smile.

Callie: You are a lifesaver. She says with a grateful smile.

Bella: Your welcome. So, are we cool? She asks with a nervous look.

Marie: Yeah. Why wouldn't we be? She asks with a smile.

Bella: Well, the thing is, I was the Octoling Captain two years ago. She says with a nervous look.

Callie: Wait! Your the one that captured me two years ago! She says with a shocked look.

Bella: Yes, but I promise that I've changed since then. She says with a nervous look.

The Squid Sisters look at each other and smile.

Callie: I know. She says with a smile.

Marie: We forgive you. She says with a smile

Bella: What? She asks with a surprised look.

Marie: Come on. If you were still evil, you wouldn't have saved the world. She says with a smile.

Bella: Thanks guys. I'm glad that you can accept me. She says with a grateful smile.

Cap'n: Excuse me! Where is my hug? He asks with a serious look.

The Squid Sisters turn and see their grandfather.

Squid Sisters: Grampa! They say with smiles.

They all hug each other and the Captain starts talking about their adventure to them.

Rica then walks up to you and introduces herself.