Ch. 7 Divide and Conquer

Once You, Callie, and Marie all reached the third area, you were were about to go into one of the lairs as a group, but the Captain stopped you before you could

Cap'n: Hold on, Agents! If we really want to hit those Octarians where it hurts, then we should split up. He says with a serious look.

Callie: Why? She asks with a confused look.

Marie: Wouldn't staying together be better for the team? He asks with a confused look.

(Yn): Yes, but remember why we are doing this. He says with a serious look.

Callie: What do you mean? She asks with a confused look.

Cap'n: The longer it will takes to rescue the Great Zapfish, the more power that Inkopolis will lose. So we must split up in order to gather the Zapfish as fast as possible. He says with a serious look.

Marie: Okay. Although I feel as if this is a bad idea. She says with a worried look

(Yn): Too bad. We will do as our leader says. He says with a serious look.

Marie: I wasn't disagreeing with him. I was just stating my opinion. She says with a defensive look.

You sigh and take a deep breath.

(Yn): Sorry, Agent 2. I've just got a lot on my mind today. He says with a neutral look

Marie: It's okay, Agent 3. I understand. As a matter of fact, Agent 1 has been going through some stuff of her own. She says with a caring smile.

(Yn): Well, at least I can say I'm not alone. He says with a smile.

Marie then looks around the area and sees a spot where an entrance might be.

Marie: I gonna see if there is one over there. She says with a neutral look.

Cap'n: Go ahead. He says with a neutral look

Marie then leaves the group and climbs up the wall to where the entrance is located.

After Marie left for the area she claimed, you realized that her voice sounded very familiar, but you couldn't figure out why, and this look did not go unnoticed by Callie.

Callie: What's the matter, Agent 3? She asks with a neutral look.

(Yn): There's just something about Agent 2's voice that sounds very familiar. He says with a neutral look.

Callie: Oh, don't worry too much about that. I'm sure that it's all in your head. She says with a nervous look.

(Yn): Probably. He says with a neutral look.

You then climb through all the structures in the area until you find another entrance that hasn't been claimed.

(Yn): Here we go! He says with a determined look.

You then transform into yiur squid form and go inside the Octarian's lair to rescue the Zapfish.

After you entered the Octarian lair, Callie realized that she should better hurry if she was to could keep up with you and Marie.

As far as you all were concerned, there were six Zapfish to safe in this area, so each one of you could rescue two. Not including the boss of course.

Callie climbed up really high on the structures and found an entrance. She hesitated at first because it had been a while since she have done any sort of fighting, but she pulled herself together and entered the lair.