Ch. 18 Unfriendly Reunion

Jewel was standing right in front of you, which was still a shock to you, but the bigger shock was that she was pointing her Dualies at you

(Yn): Jewel! What are you doing?! You saved my life just a while ago. Now you want to destroy me? He says with a scared look.

Jewel: Nothing personal. she says with a distorted voice.

She then takes her glasses off, and you see that her eyes have the normal look of a sanitized Octoling.

Jewel: It's just Tartar's orders. She says with a distorted voice.

(Yn): They gave you another dose of the serum didn't they. He says with a serious look.

Jewel: And so what if they did? She asks with a distorted voice.

(Yn): Well, we got the antidote right. So we can save all the Octolings. Also, your brother is going to be so relieved to see that you are alive. He says with a smile.

Jewel: My brother? . . . So what! All he cared about was his experiments! He never cared about me at all! She says with a serious look.

(Yn): Your wrong. I saw him. He was devastated. He says with a serious look.

Jewel: Just shut up! She says with an angry look.

She began shooting at you with her Dualies, but you dodged out of the way before any ink could touch you.

Jewel: Stand still, would ya! She says with an annoyed look.

(Yn): Listen to me! This isn't you! You have a caring heart! You tried to rescue your friend, even though it meant that we had to leave you behind! He says as he tried to reach the real Jewel.

Jewel: Stop it!! She shouts with a serious look.

(Yn): You have got to remember! What was your friend's name? Leia, Leola. . . Lyla! That's it! He says with a smile.

You were going to keep talking, but before you could, Jewel had appeared right in front of you, and grabbed you by the vest on your uniform.

Jewel: Just shut up! Your voice is really annoying! She says with a serious look.

Before you could say anything, she hurled you out the doorway and you landed on the railing and was looking over the edge, which led to a bottomless pit.

Jewel: Stop trying to talk me out of destroying you. It won't work! She says with a serious look.

(Yn): I'm not gonna fight you. He says with a neutral look.

Jewel: Then you will die! She says with a serious look.

She then starts to walk closer to you with her dualies in her hands, but you refused to give up.

(Yn): I can't die yet. I made a promise to save the innocent Octolings, and I plan to do that. He says with a determined look.

Jewel: And how do you think that you are going to do that. She asks with a serious look.

You look behind her and see the oxygen tank with the antidote attached to it. You then use the CQ-80 Ashley gave you, and set a timer on the vent system remotely. You then put the CQ-80 in your pocket and got on top of the railing.

Jewel: What are you doing? She asks with a serious look.

(Yn): Saving the Octarian race. He says with a determined look.

You take a deep breath and jump off the railing. However, you didn't fall very far, because you landed on another walkway close by, but the landing still hurt.