Ch. 33 Turning Over A New

As your body was rising higher into the air, pieces of armour started to appear on your body. Everyone saw this happening to you and stopped the battle for a moment.

Bella: What's going on? She asks with a concerned look.

Rose: I don't know! She says with a concerned look.

Pearl: I just know it's awesome! She says with an excited smile.

Marina: Now's not the time, Pearl! She says with a serious look.

Jewel: Marina's right! We have to help (Yn)! She says with a worried look.

They all started to run toward you, but they were stopped by a force that felt like a surge of gravity.

Hydra: Don't bother. He says from within your mind, but this time, everyone else could hear him.

Lyla: Who said that? She asks with a shocked look

Bea: Who's there? She asks with a shocked look.

You body then turned around and they all saw that your tentacles had turned golden except for the one white patch from the blank ink scar, and your eyes were now glowing white.

Hydra: I wouldn't suggest coming toward (Yn) at this time. You could get hurt. He says with a serious look.

Cap'n: What do you mean? What's going on? He asks with a confused look.

Hydra: All will be explained shortly. Right now you all need to get to safety he says with a serious look .

Rica: No way! We aren't leaving! She says with a serious look.

Hydra: Don't make me ask again.

Sam: You heard her! We aren't leaving! He says with a serious look.

Hydra: Then you leave me no choice. He says with a serious look.

Hydra then waves your arms at them and they are all forced back by a powerful force.

Rose: How'd he do that? She asks with a shocked look

Callie: I don't know, but we have to get back to them. She says with a serious look.

At that moment, a helmet appeared on your head and the faceplate glowed a golden color and the armour had finished appearing. You then fell back to the ground and stood your ground as you glared at Mr Grizz through the helmet.

You then waved your arms at the area behind Mr Grizz and around you, and then water started to go around you and Mr Grizz until you were both  surrounded by a giant ring of water.

Mr Grizz: What have you done?! He shouts with an annoyed look.

(Yn): I've made it so that we can battle alone. No more interferences. He says with a serious tone.

Mr Grizz: Wrong! Salmonoid can swim through water, remember? He says with an evil smirk.

Mr Grizz then whistles for other salmon to come to him, but as they try to come through the ring of water you snap your fingers and the water starts to turn a neon green color and the salmonoid start to burn up just like Inklings do inside the water.

Mr Grizz: What?! How is that possible?! He shouts with a shocked look.

(Yn): I'm not that stupid. This water is now Inkling ink, so if anything with a different color ink tries to come through, they will die! He says with a serious tone.