Ch. 29 New Allies

After the majority of the agency arrived at the Lucent Haven, they all got their stuff off the ship and headed for the resort itself. Marie still concerned about the feeling that she was having, but with Callie having the same feeling, she felt a little better because it meant that I wasn't crazy. The others knew that something was wrong, but Marie didn't want to ruin the fun for everyone else by making them worry.

Marie: Hey, Callie? She asks with a neutral look.

Callie: Yeah? She says with a neutral look.

Marie: Have you figured out what you felt earlier? She asks with a neutral look

Callie then shakes her head "no".

Callie: I still have no clue. I just know that I don't like it. She says with an unsettled look.

Marie: Me neither. But let's try and forget about it for now. She says with a grin.

Callie: I agree. We should just focus on our vacation. See ya later. And come to me if you need anything. She says with a smile.

Marie: I will. Have fun. She says with a smile.

They smile at each other, then go to the others. Callie started hanging out with Sam, Jewel, and Lyla. While Marie hung out with the captain, Bella, and Marina. Pearl went off on her own to who knows where, and Rica went off to explore the island.

After some searching, Rica came across a museum. It appeared to be dedicated to the history of the Inklings.

Rica: Cool. She says with an intrigued smile.

She walks inside the museum and buys a ticket.

Rica: Thank you. She says with a smile.

Staff member: You're welcome. Have a good time. He says with a smile.

Rica: Thanks. Have a good day. She says with a smile.

She starts to walk around the museum, looking at all the different display models of battles and the evolution of the Inkling species. But one that really got her attention was a display of a golden ruby.

Rica: Woah! She says with an intrigued look.

She read the description for it, and apparently it was a model.

Rica: Oh man. She says with a disappointed look.

???: Yeah. It's too bad that it's a model and not the real thing. She says with a neutral look.

Rica turns to her left and sees a female Inkling with long red tentacles for hair and had a yellow headband on. There was also another girl standing next to her that had yellow tentacles that were braided into pig tails.

Rica: I know. I thought it was real.

Yellow Inkling: We all did the first time around. You new here? She asks with a neutral look.

Rica: Yeah. My friends and I are here on vacation. She says with a smile.

Yellow Inkling: That's nice. She says with a smile.

The girl with red hair then introduced herself.

Rose: Hi. My name's Rose by the way. She says with a smile.

Bea: I'm Bea. It's nice to meet you. She says with a smile.

Rica: My name's Rica. I'm from the Squidbeak Splatoon. It's nice to meet you as well. She says with a smile.