Ch. 34 Leviathan Power

After the ground beneath you collapsed, you started falling into the dark hole that DJ Octavio had made. You had been falling for about three minutes until you finally saw the ground.

You did a flip and then performed a Splashdown to protect yourself from the impact.

(Yn): Where am I? He asks himself with a serious look.

You look around you but all you could see was the light around you from the surface, even though it as very dim. You could hear Octavio's stage moving around, but you couldn't see it anywhere.

Octavio: Welcome to the finale! He says with a serious tone.

Lights started coming on around the area and shows that you were standing in a giant battlefield with Octarians on the sides. You then saw the Great Zapfish chained down and being used as a power source in the background.

(Yn): The Great Zapfish! He says with a surprised look.

The Great Zapfish then looks at you and you can tell that it is weak.

Octavio: It's just you and me now! He says with an evil smirk.

(Yn): Grrr! How could you do this? How could you endanger the entire world just to get back at me! He says with an angry look.

Octavio: You ruined my plans for revenge! Now I'm gonna ruin you, then I'm gonna tear the entire Squidbeak Splatoon apart! He says with a serious look.

(Yn): I won't let that happen! Hydra! He says with a determined look.

Hydra: As you command! He says with a serious tone.

The Leviathan Armor then appeared on your body again.

(Yn): You ready, Octavio? He asks with a serious tone.

Octavio: I'm so ready to kill you! He says with an evil smirk.

He fired both of his mechanical fists at you, but by using your armour, you are able to punch them right back at him, then they managed to hit Octavio himself.

Octavio: Arrgh! How dare you! He says with an annoyed look.

(Yn): There's plenty more where that came from! He says with a determined look.

Octavio: Get him!! He shouts with a serious look.

Other octarians start to come onto the battlefield, but they are not match for your new strength. You manage to splat them all without even using your roller.

(Yn): Come on! Give me a challenge! He says with a smirk.

Octavio: You're on! He says with an annoyed look.

Octavio then throws out an absolute ton of splat bombs around you and you cover your faceplate with your arms, but your armor was able to protect your from all the explosions.

Octavio: Are you kidding me?! He shouts with an enraged look.

(Yn): Whoa. Hey Hydra, what's this stuff made of? He asks with a surprised look.

Hydra: It's a combination on titanium and tungsten, which makes it very strong against all kinds of different attacks. And because most of you Inklings attacks are basically made of ink, the armour is indestructible. He explains with a serious tone.

(Yn): Sweet! He says with a serious smirk.

Octavio: That armor gives you a ln unfair advantage! It's not fair! He says with an enraged look