Ch. 19 Sanitized Showdown

Bella and the Captain had finally gotten to the Deepsea Metro Central System. Bella was asleep when they got there, but the Captain made sure to make her up. When they got off the train, Bella grabbed the fourth "thing", and brought it out to where the telephone was. She was still tired, but she had recovered enough so that she could walk.

Marina: Great job getting all the things. She says with a smile.

Pearl: Yeah. We're gonna stick with you guys until you reach the surface. She says with a smile.

Bella: Thanks guys. She says with a smile.

She then brought the final "thing" in front of the telephone and it seemed overjoyed.

Telephone: WHOOMP_ THERE IT IS! You have found the final thang! It says with a computerized voice.

Bella: I swear that if he keeps talking like this, I'm gonna lose it. He says with an annoyed look.

Telephone: I am, like, totes impressed. I was not sure you had the [ERROR] to pull it off! It says with a computerized voice.

Cap'n: Yeah. The voice is getting annoying. He says with an annoyed look.

Telephone: I will now guide you to the promised land. Let us bounce to the ounce. It says with a computerized voice.

Bella: The puns are annoying, but at least it's all over right. She says with a relieved look.

Cap'n: That's true. Oh, I can't wait to eat my crabby cakes under the sun again. He says with a smile.

Bella: Yeah, but I still don't remember what the surface is like. She says with a depressed look.

Cap'n: Don't worry, Agent 8, I will help you until you remember. He says with a smile.

He pats Bella in the back and she seems grateful.

Bella: Thank you, Captain. She says with a grateful smile.

Telephone: Are you ready to visit the promised land? It asks with a computerized voice.

Bella: Yes. Let's go! She says with am excited smile.

Telephone: This is it. Are you [ERROR] ready to ascend to the higher plain? It asks with a computerized voice.

Bella: Absolutely! For sure! She says with a smile.

Telephone: The promised land awaits. Are you ready to join something bigger than yourself? It asks with a computerized voice.

Bella started to have second thoughts about this because the telephone kept asking if they were ready.

Bella: Um, on second thought-- She says with an unsure look.

Cap'n: Yes! I am ready to go home! He says with an excited smile.

As soon as the Captain said that, the ground started to rumble and the phone started to shake.

Telephone: Congratulations, number 10,008! The door to the promised land will now open! It says with a computerized voice.

The rumbling became to much for the poster the Captain put up earlier, and it was ripped off the telephone. Then Bella started to hear some sort of scream coming from the telephone, and the back plate came flying off of it.

Bella: What's happening?! She shouted with a concerned look.

Cap'n: I don't know! He says with a worried look.