Ch. 6 The Other Agents

Callie was sitting on the couch in the living room if their mansion, and was starting to get worried about you because he had been gone all day and you really seemed angry this morning.

Marie could see that she was stressed out and tried to comfort her.

Matie sat down next to Callie and put her arm around her neck and rested her hand on Callie's other shoulder.

Marie: Don't worry. He will be fine. He just needs more time to cool down. She says with a caring look.

Callie: But he's been gone all day, and the sun just went down. We have to go look for him. She says with a worried look.

She gets up off the couch and is about to go out and search for you but Marie grabs her shoulder again and stops her before she can.

Callie: What are you doing? We have to go find him! What if he got hurt again? She says with a worried look.

Marie: Calm down, Callie. You need to give him time. She says with a concerned look.

Callie: I can't just sit back and wait for him to come back! He could've been captured by the Octarians! She says with a worried look.

As soon as she said this, Marie slapped her on the back of her head and glared at her

Callie: What did you do that for? She asks as she runs the spot that Marie hit.

Marie: That is ridiculous. (Yn) is to sneaky to be captured by the Octarians. And furthermore, you know not to talk about them when we are off duty. She says with a serious look.

Callie: So what if I talk about them. There is no one else here. She says with a neutral look.

Marie: That may be true, but never talk about them, unless we are with Grandpa. She says with a serious look.

Callie: Fine. But we still need to go find (Yn)! He could be in danger. She says with a worried look.

Just then, the two of them heard the buzzer that indicates that someone is at the front gate.

Marie: Maybe that's him now. She says with a neutral look.

Callie: I hope so. She says with a hopeful look.

She walks over to a small speaker that is off to the right of the front door. She presses a button under the speaker and speaks into it.

Callie: Who is it? She asks with a hopeful look.

(Yn): It's me. Could you guys let me inside, please? He asks with a neutral look.l through the speaker.

Callie: Sure thing. She says with a grateful smile.

She then pressed another button that was under the speaker, causing the front gate to open.

Marie: I told you that he would be back. She says with a smirk.

Callie: Oh, shut up. She says with a serious look

A moment later, you opened the front door of the manor and walked into the living room.

Callie: You're back! She says with a giant smile.

Before you could say or do anything, Callie jumped on top of you from behind, causing you to fall onto your face.

Callie: I was worried that you weren't going to come back at all! She says with a grateful smile.

She hugs you while you are still on the ground and you start to get annoyed.l again.