Ch. 20 Octo Redemption

Bella was looking at the sunset off on the horizon, and it looked beautiful to her. She didn't want to look away, but she had to help the Captain up the ladder without making him fall.

Cap'n: Great work, Agent 8. He says with a proud smile.

Bella: Thanks, Captain, but my name isn't Eight. She says with a smile.

Cap'n: I know that. I'm just calling you that because you can't remember your name. He says with a smile.

Bella: Well. Actually, I do. She says with a smile.

Cap'n: You do! When did this happen? He asks with a shocked look.

Bella: It happened when I fought (Yn). He means a lot to me as a friend and rival. When we fought before, it reminded me of when battled a couple of years ago. And now I remember everything. She says with a smile.

Cap'n: Well, what is your name, Agent 8? He asks with a smile.

Bella: Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Bella Starr. Nice to meet you Mr. Cuttlefish. She says as she introduces herself.

Cap'n: What are you doing? He asks with a confused look.

Bella: Now that I can remember my name, I am formally introducing myself to you. She says with a smile

Cap'n: Oh. Well, in that case. It is a please to meet you Bella. He says with a smile.

Bella: The pleasure is all mine, because of the adventure we just had. She says with a smile

They then started to hear a noise that sounded like a helicopter. Bella turned her head to see a helicopter going towards them.

Pearl: Eight! She called out from the helicopter.

The helicopter then came down to where they were and it landed close to them.

Pearl: We got you! She says with a smile

Marina: I'm so happy that we found you guys. She says with a relieved look.

Bella: Yeah. Me too. She says with a smile.

Cap'n: Come on. Let's get out of here. He says with a smile.

Bella: Agreed. She says with a smile.

She then picks you back up while you are still unconscious and gently puts you down onto the helicopter. Then Pearl started to introduce herself again.

Pearl: As you can probably tell, I am Pearl, A.k.a. MC. Princess! She says with a smile

Bella: It's nice to officially meet you, Pearl. She says with a smile.

Pearl immediately goes and starts rapping battling with the Captain. Bella turns around to see Marina sitting next to you.

Marina: I wonder what happened to him. She says with a depressed look.

Bella: I can tell you. She says with a neutral look.

Marina: You can! She says with a surprised look.

Bella: Yes. When I found him and the Captain, there was a mysterious Inkling named Scourge there as well, and he sent the captain and I into the depths of the Earth, but kept (Yn) for himself. She explains with a neutral look.

Marina: Why would he do that? She asks with a confused look.

Bella: I'm not entirely sure, but he kept saying something about the truth about the world. She says with a neutral look.