Ch. 11 Calamari Inkantation

Although you were motivated by Callie and Marie's words, you questioned why they were music at a time like this.

(Yn): What is this? This is not the time for music! He says with a serious look.

You glare at the Squid sisters while grinding your teeth together.

Callie: You have to fight his music with your own music! In this case, our brand new song, Calamari Inkantation! She says with a determined smile.

Marie: Yeah, now show Octavio who's boss! She says with a determined smile.

You can't help but smile at them and chuckle.

(Yn): Alright then. Let's finish this! He says with a determined smile.

You then launch yourself over to the final sector, but Octavio seemed to have disappeared while you were talking to Callie and Marie.

(Yn): Where did he go? He asks while on guard.

You then hear Callie scream back where you left her.

Callie: AHHHH!!! She screams with terror.

You turn around to see DJ Octovio launch his giant metal fists at Callie, Marie, and the Captain.

Marie: Watch out! She says with a worried look.

Callie and Marie shut their eyes and wait for the fists to hit them, but nothing happened.

They opened their eyes again to see Captain Cuttlefish using a Bubbler special to block the fists.

Callie and Marie: Grampa? They say together in shock.

The Captain didn't seem to hear them, as he was too focused on the Octarian DJ.

Cap'n: Octavio, I know that you want to get your revenge against me from the Great Turf War, but my granddaughters and Agent 3 don't have anything to do with that! So please, just leave them alone, and let's settle this like men! He says with a serious look.

He then makes a fist with his left hand and sticks up in the air, but DJ Octovio doesn't seem to care.

DJ Octovio: Hmm? Oh, Cuttlefish. Your ego is just as huge as back in the old days! He says with a serious look.

Cap'n: This has nothing to do with my ego! I'm just trying to protect Inkopolis and my family from danger! He says with a serious look.

DJ Octovio: By sacrificing yourself? Trust me when I saw, that wouldn't do them any good! He says with an evil smirk.

Cap'n: Huh? What do you mean? He asks with a confused, but serious look.

DJ Octovio: Did you seriously think that this entire invasion was just to get my revenge on you? He asks with a smirk.

Cap'n: So what if I did! He says with a serious look.

DJ Octovio: Sure, it was you who led the army of Inklings against me in the Great Turf War and defeated me. That day is still crystal clear in my head. It's been burned into my memory for all eternity! But no, I'm not just here for you. I'm here to take back what rightfully belongs to the Octarians, the thing that you guys stole from us thousands of years ago! He says with an evil smile.

Cap'n: What are you talking about? He asks with a serious look.

DJ Octovio: The entire territory! After this is all over, the Octarian species will have control over the entire land! You all can have the ocean. He says with an evil smirk.